itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Travelers discussion

I keep seeing JP rave about how great Travelers is, but I wonder how many people had my reaction of yelling at my TV to the last 9 mins of ep 6 [spoiler]when the sharpshooters will not hit anyone, even in the arm or leg to just disable them. Then instead of taking over Major Gleason, the only one killing people trying to turn the key, they keep wasting travelers taking over the other soldiers. I think they wanted this huge dramatic scene of disperation, but they wrote themselves into a corner and took the overused way out. [/spoiler]
That one ep. just ruined my enjoyment of the rest of the series, I started paying more attention to the flaws and not what was good about the series.

It did drive me nuts as well but you missed something with Gleason. The ‘director’ calculated how many bullets it would take to kill the others leaving him alone with no bullets. If they just took over Gleason one of the other soldiers could have shot him. This way all threats are eliminated and they can safely turn the key.

or they could have taken over all of them at once
or they could all have a bullet in each of their legs

It was aggravating to me as well but we don’t 100% know all the rules of travelling.