itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Titanfall 2: Buy or Wait

I am one of them. I don’t really play CoD multiplayer.

1 Like

Watching the replay of JP play the SP and it looks amazing.

From reading opinions online it looks like the MP has been changed a lot from the tech test and improved which is awesome. I think I might pick it up instead of COD.

1 Like

I would love to play it after I saw JP and Lirik play it, BUT I am worried my PC can’t handle it. I have the required minimum speccs, but I am not sure if it will be 60 fps on LOW and at the moment I dont have that much “free” money to spent ;(

1 Like

I am sure there are a lot of people who do that, and that is their choice, I was just offering a thought about value that is wrong if JP beat the single player in 4 hours.

1 Like

Personally I’m having tons of fun and feeling pretty good about the play style. Granted I only have 4 1/2 hours in it but it feels nice to me. Everything from power to mobility is relaxing and doesn’t drive me to be super salty. It’s a good buy for me I think though because I only did a little sp and loved it.

1 Like

The Single Player is great imo, but I wouldnt tell someeone to buy the game just because of it. It is a bit too short for that. I finished the campaign on hard in about 3 hours so I wouldn’t really call it value to just buy the game for the single player

1 Like

Totally agree on that, I can only say it’s been personally a good buy because every moment has felt complete. If I can drop 60+ hours on something like this that’s more when I think I can tell someone it’s worth it.

1 Like

people should buy more games that highlight the positive relationships between humans and artificial intelligence.

Does brainwashing an artificial intelligence into being a willing slave so that it might sacrifice its own life in place of yours count as a positive relationship?

What did you think of BTs performance? I heard it’s very hard for AIs to connect with human audiences like he did. I’ll be the first to admit I cried when he protected his pilot.