itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

The itmejp site going to not going to community site

when i click the community button it doesnt going to the community site just give’s me ‘http://itmejp.com/#

1 Like

I’ll fix it right away. Thank you for reporting it :itmejp10: :itmejpfisting:
Edit: should be fixed now. again thanks for reporting it. the link was disabled while we worked out the last bugs for the community.

1 Like

Subtle UX thing but it looks like you can’t click your way back to the main site from the forums. Or maybe I’m dumb?

1 Like

Me neither. This one is for @TwitchSurgeon.

1 Like

Yes sorry still trying to figure out the best way to do it so it’s not read as going “home” to the community frontpage.

1 Like

for now if you are in the community site and want to get back to the main home page you can click schedule and then home from there if that helps

1 Like

Instead of “Home” maybe have “Back”?

1 Like

Not sure if possible but would be nice to have the JP head up top lead you to the main site and the itmejp community under that to the standard community page which it currently does ofcourse

2 Likes

Oh that’s true. For some reason I had forgot that the head at the top isn’t what turns into the small head when you scroll down. Looking at it it says HOME on the regular site so maybe it will work to have HOME here as well. I might add that in and see the feedback on that.

2 Likes