itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

The Bloodletters and The Lastword

I’ve been rewatching the Bloodletters. I forgotten most of the details put in the world through the Bloodletter series. If anybody is looking to extend their understanding of the world their in. Watch Johns game. Its 13 episodes, hopefully they continue but there’s so much detail.

A few things, that may interest you. I’ll blur, just in case.

1. [spoiler]Hearing more about Quellyn[/spoiler]
  2. [spoiler]A tiny bit about She who slays[/spoiler]
1 Like

Thank you for the information.

Some more stuff that comes to mind.

[spoiler]3. A bit more info about the Dimmer Sisters.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]4. Awesome whisper creepiness (Oskarr is so cool).[/spoiler]
[spoiler]5. More info about the rollplay blades (soon to be) antagonist named Scurlock.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]6. A good insight in how gangs generally operate in duskvol, something the assasins of rollplay: blades kind of avoid.[/spoiler]

Overall its pretty canon with the current rollplay show, so totally worth the watch, imo.

2 Likes

If I remember correctly from the first few eps, they did a lot of the wider lore building together. So a lot of the world we’re seeing in Blades is a creation of the Bloodletter players.

I mean I think the most important no-miss thing about the Bloodletters game is [spoiler]Canter Haig[/spoiler].

2 Likes

Yeah it was a great show, too bad it seems to have ended.

Just because[spoiler] Canter wants to have the last word, doesn’t mean he is related to The Last Word.[/spoiler] :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

nope, not ended, just a busy case. sean and john are hard at work publishing blades!

3 Likes

I just want to see an interaction where Oskarr and Rune compare familiars while Canter complains about being surrounded by useless, weird people.

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.

Sorry, just caught up to Episode 8(yes, I’m behind. Been a very hectic week.), and it just occured to me that [spoiler]Carriless says he killed Marlene because she refused his offer, but the fact she was associated with Arcy, it could have been engineered by She Who Slays(aka @OneSevenDesign and @iNcontroLTV via bts collaboration) as some form of payback for when the Bloodletters descrated one of her shrines. Or completely coincidental. Would be a cool side plot connecting the two shows though, both groups interacting as proxies of greater powers.[/spoiler]

2 Likes