itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

That Court of Swords Tarot Project

Kukrit’s Description https://youtu.be/Rz25k0QBnSY?list=PL-oTJHKXHicQpK4d231BKSC9UJQr3HQny&t=1898

Thanks.

III The Empress - Ziva

16 Likes

An update!

V The Heirophant - Hazan

8 Likes

IV The Emperor - Zephyra

VI The Lovers - Berg and Azure

12 Likes

The lovers one is amazing but berg is half orc that dude looks human.

1 Like

Really awesome cards, Especially the “The lovers” one.

2 Likes

You’re right. The underbite is in my rough lines… but I forgot to put in the final.

And here’s one more.

VII The Chariot - The Rock Gnome King

14 Likes

Damn, these are Awesome :itmejp10:

1 Like

Glad that you continued with these! I made that discussion topic months ago and I forgot all about it! This is some great work!

2 Likes

I wanted a topic to draw about, and the cards aligned. :smiley:

1 Like

Just finished some freelance work. Time to get back to this.

Any idea who should represent the next 4 arcana, Strength, Hermit, Wheel of Fortune and Justice?

1 Like

Hmm

• Strength : Bravery, Compassion, Focus, Inner Strength
    I Think @CinnamonToastKen’s character would work, despite a depressing beginning he showed he was a good leader by charging into battle with the remaning of his troupe. He seemed to be a good guy, stayed focus on the task at hand and wasn’t afraid to be on the front line.

• The Hermit : Contemplation, Search of truth, Inner guidance
    Old Berg ftw, with Hazan maybe ? The narrative elipse kinda fits in I think

• The :adamwheel: of Fortune : Change, Cycles, Inevitable fate
    This one is the hard one. I guess the metaphorical Wheel we have here is the cycle between parties of characters. It’s a cycle for the show but also for the story. Maybe for each quarter of the wheel we could put dead characters in them ?

• Justice : Cause and effect, Clarity, Truth
    “What you get is a direct result of your actions”
    I have no idea for that one. There hasn’t been any feels of justice, just of towers :itmejplol:

Yes, I was thinking ken’s character could be either Strength or Justice. Or maybe Persnidgetron could do Justice instead.

I’m trying to avoid the reusing characters. If I commit Berg to Hermit, I will most likely not use him for Tower. I’ll note this either way.

Wheel of Fortune vignette of the life and death of characters is a good idea. It’s going to be tough to fit a whole party in it. I think Ramus could fit specifically.

Thanks. I’ll have to do reruns of episodes now. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

XII The Hanged Man - Azriel

12 Likes

This is my favorite out of all of them so far

1 Like

Are you gonna do the fountain card? If so I’d draw Adam for that, it’s basically a card zero, it’s number being infinity

A fountain is not in the Major Arcana, 0 or 22 is the Fool. So I’m probably not going to do a fountain card.

Unfortunately, this are all coming out of their order now but what can I do. Any opinions and suggestions I’m very much open to. :slight_smile:

Chuckles was the elephant right? He should be somewhere on this list.

X The Wheel of Fortune - Ramus Krill

XI Justice - Luther

XV The Devil - Grasping Hands

9 Likes

Good job on the Wheel ! It was the hardest one I think.

And OMG Justice and The Devil look SO COOL :itmejp10:

1 Like

VIII The Strength - Chuckles

IX The Hermit - The Sphere

10 Likes