itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[Swan Song] Your Favourite Ships

because I’ve been thinking a lot about Swan Song and about the NPCs in it I got to thinking about :heart_eyes: ROMANCE.

I always thought that Piani and Higgs acted like exes, they had this kind of divorced-couple thing going on. I also think that Sicarian and Piani might have ended up together - she was so broken up when he left. I definitely shipped Higgs and Prosper, but in a kind of “I hate you but it’s so hot” kind of way.

Anyone else have ships for this business?

4 Likes

Sicarian x Howard = True OTP

Edit: Sicarian x Thunder Gun

1 Like

I always wonder what Ms. Fate x Rajani would be like.

3 Likes

@AdamKoebel They both have such dominant personalities, it’d be an interesting relationship to see to be sure.

Also different sides of the “law” which might strain the relationship I would imagine.

Ms Fate from the Pfotenhaur society? Not really different sides of the “law”, more like different sides of Mr Sicarian’s opinion on how things should run in the universe.

Isn’t Rajani part of a criminal organization? I always thought of the Pfotenhaur society as peacekeeprs, but now I read the wiki and they are just mercs. So I guess it would only be a problem if the mercs think themselves a touch above criminals.

Yep, she is. But Mr. Sicarian doesn’t like Blue Fever and those who make amd sell it too much. He might burn her just for association.

But yeah, I guess you could say Pfotenhaur is the law, just with the caveat of it being the law of the highest bidder.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up. I guess I forgot a lot of show.

Piani and Higgs had a great, believable relationship, whatever that was.

I always saw the crew as a family but never in a romantic way. If I’d ship someone it would be Higgs and Rajani as a sort of hate sex couple that can’t keep away even though they can’t stand each other.

Rajani is hella gay, but don’t let me canon your ship.

My burnt out heart still dreams of it. Connor x Nika

5 Likes

That only makes the hate stronger.

I think Ms. Fate is probably queer.

My favorite ship is Randy and Bullet.

4 Likes

Here I thought this tread was going to be ACTUALLY about spaceships. Never have I been so wrong.

5 Likes

It was an explosive relationship.

1 Like

Not sure if she was only straight, but she did bang a guy in the swansong stories timeline. Who then got executed.

Prosper and the suplexing viking lady all the way.

5 Likes