itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Survey about people who watch Twitch.tv

Hey, I am currently working on my bachelor thesis and I am doing a survey. It’s called “How sponsorship affects viewership on Twitch.tv”. It would mean a lot to me if you would take your time and fill out this survey. Also feel free to share this survey further, it will be up for a few days. If you have any questions please ask me here or on my e-mail as I provided in the intro of the survey.

Survey here

Thanks very much!
Also I hope that it’s okay that I posted it here.

1 Like

Already a few people filled it out which I am thankful for. As I said, it will be up for few days so if you guys are interesting in it you can still do it :slight_smile: Thanks

If you don’t mind me asking, what led you to use a 4 point scale rather than the standard 5 point Likert?

There were a few questions where my answer was “don’t care/know” but that wasn’t an option, so you’ve got slightly skewed results from me (I tended to click slightly agree on those but thats not really “true”)

2 Likes

No worries, as it’s for my bachelor’s thesis and I have a supervisor who has done a lot of researches already, he suggested me that I use the 4 point scale as a lot of people would just choose the middle ground. I don’t have that much of an experience as he does, so I listened to him.

Thanks for the question man. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Survey has a great success and it will still be up for more days :slight_smile: Thanks again very much everyone who finds their time to fill it out! You are awesome

2 Likes