itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Stream of Annihilation

Anyone else going to be watching this? Wizards of the Coast is getting together a ton of streamers, podcasters and YouTube folks together to unveil their new storyline. @AdamKoebel is going to be running as a player. It looks like they’ll be running a group of Grungs.

They’re going to have a bunch of different games running throughout two days. Matt Mercer, Joe Manganiello, Stephen Lumpkin, Neal Erickson and many others are going to play. Pretty crazy.

4 Likes

Adam has that one shot on the 3rd right? Doesn’t that conflict with this?

He’s playing in this game tomorrow 6/2 at 4:30. My guess is he’s flying right home or he’ll be running the One Shot from the hotel.

I’ll be on Friday and home for the Loop.

2 Likes

Sounds awesome. Thanks for making it known here <3

Cool have fun man, we’ll be watching.

Looking at the schedule it seems like if those announcements are part of the broadcast then the sessions will be super short

1 Like

Yeah I was surprised at that too. It starts in an hour on twitch.tv/dnd. The first thing will be the new campaign announcements.

True and some of the people are going to be continuing their storyline onto further streams like Missclicks and Maze Arcana.

1 Like

This is sick, D&D Beyond is going to have Twitch Integration. Check out this clip I took, so sweet.

@itmeJP This would be awesome in Court of Swords.

2 Likes

Very interesting :thinking:
Need to look into this further.

1 Like

Wow that is freakin awesome.

dndbeyond seems like pretty damn nifty tool. Really easy to search for magic items and creatures.

They’re working on integration with Roll20 and Fantasy Grounds too. It may make the work you guys are doing with the Roll20 API moot, although who knows when these pieces will finally be released.

Yikes that would be rough.

1 Like

Just wish it was an app vies website

Daaaamn this looks awesome, but production-wise sounds like a lot of work

They are going to have an app as well in later phases.

Yeah I’m not sure how it will work but if it integrates with Roll20 as well it should pull turn order and HP from Roll20 so I imagine it wouldnt be too difficult.