itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Steam Autumn Sale thread

Do you want to recommend a must have game to the community? Or found a hidden gem in the sale?
this is the thread to talk about it :itmejphappy:

Grim Dawn is $14.99 (40% off) but you can get the Humble bundle instead for just $14 with a other games as well

Edit:

Some good websites to reference during sales:

3 Likes

I grabbed Dragons Dogma so far. Might pick up some other stuff, we’ll see.

1 Like

Telltale games, some are 60% off. I have Dragons Dogma on my wishlist so i’m also gonna pick that up!

Doom is $19.79 on steam (67% off) - GreenManGaming is also having a sale at the moment and Doom is (68% off) $ 18.99 there

Damn GMG Price is Righting Steam on the price of Doom

Playing Dragons Dogma atm, it is great, with cool bosses, quick fighting and excellent classes.

Of course it is a jrpg in ways and has some other weirdness due to being a older game.

But it does have one of my favorite classes in any rpg, mystik knight, where you have multiple skills timed around perfect blocks which always feel super satisfying to get off.

Looks like Bundle stars have a better deal than steam for Skyrim Legendary edition for the next 8 or so hours . $8.59 (79% off) while keys are available

I am assuming this is a better deal. I know nothing of Skyrim the game or its editions :itmejplol:

Legendary is not the new version, aka. Special Edition. If you buy on steam now, I believe you get the new 64 bit version. Legendary Edition (32 bit) was upgraded for free for owners of it prior to the release of Special Edition. No idea this is still the case. Future mods might not run in this version, but please, do your own research. I own neither version.

Please check this website before buying any games:
isthereanydeal.com Skyrim Legendary Edition ($6.23)
isthereanydeal.com Skyrim Special Edition ($26.99)

They want a lot more money for the new and improved. Remember:

1 Like

too many editions :itmejpfml: :itmejpgg:

1 Like

Legendary = old (32bit) engine core game + all DLC
Special = remastered (64bit) engine and graphics core game + all DLC

Legendary “modded” potentially looks better than Special “vanilla”. But the 64bit architecture (not sure if the right word, but it’ll do) will allow for much, much more powerful mods in the future.

(I always wanted to get the game and got salty over the price raise after they announced Special. I’m a scrooge!)

… I never played any Witcher game.

I think I’ll grab those for under 5 bucks! :slight_smile:

P.S.: Whoa there, those onebox links look awesome… :astonished:

1 Like

All I did was buy the humble bundle with Grim Dawn this time. Can’t tell if I should congadulate myself on amazing willpower or feel sad that not enough games tempted me (some where priced higher that the lowest price ever recorded).
nearing the end of the sale and I can saw the only game I would really recommend to people was XCOM 2.

Also did anyone vote for the Steam awards thing they have?

1 Like

I voted for the awards, but the question is what did you come up with for your own award?
I created best game in a long running series

I did not vote for anything. The award categories were non-standard so it required more thought and since it was not a set amount of nominees , and with the entire steam library to choose from it got to be way more effort that I usually put into these things.

Edit: I did find some of the stuff the paradox community members came up with hilarious though. I think I saw somewhere someone voted for EU4 as needs more DLC lol

Edit 2: I am looking at the EU4 DLC now … so tempting. Luckly the sale is over, and I am safe :sweat_smile: