So I'm back again, during the content drought I was wrestling with my spreadsheets and got nothing productive done. But I don't want to bore you with technical difficulties. Also this is a little bit rushed, since it took me longer than expected and I don't want to have a half done post sitting for another half week.
First off I don't have done the live show yet, I'm waiting for the youtube vods and it will take quite a bit more time than a normal episode. (At least 8 hours, probably more to 12 with looking at the stats, picking out interesting things etc. and writing a post about it)
So if you don't want spoilers for episode 17 (the one after the liveshow) you probably should not continue reading
Now it was quite an eventful week 17, surpassing week 13 by 25% with 60 more entries, totaling at 313, it will probably be shadowed by the liveshow, which is cheating by having 8 hours instead of 4,
Once again I play around with what numbers to present, I'm sure I will find eventually the ones I will be satisfied with.
And as an usual note to things that screw with the numbers:
- I'm missing Mecha Mogwai attack modifier, which are 15 or so attacks, but they are around the normal average anyway. I know that the modifier is +3,+4 or +5; and a +4 would put them on an average roll off 10.3, so the numbers may be skewed slightly by those attacks. I think it was revealed in the liveshow but I have no time to look through it for now.
- Keep in mind that Adams rolls also contain Azure Vortexs, which is why numbers don't add up (like damage done by Adam and damage taken by the party, since he has rolled against himself and done damage to himself).
To pick out a few notable things:
- Adams attack rolls are dumped down by disadvantage reducing it by 1.3 down from 10.8 and he lost a crit to it. For the rest of the party Advantage/Disadvantage did next to nothing. On a side note as well Adam got 4 of 6 possible successes due to bless rolls, which were all a 3 btw.
- Across the board saves are still well above 50% and Adam was just as bad as Ramus with them.
- While Ramus was kinda successful with his spells, his usual damage output was just not there this week. In part to low damage rolls (flaming sphere was missing around 20%) and his biggest damage aoe just getting completely saved against by Adam, although he still killed one with that.
- Overall Adam didn't roll particularly well to crush the party, the partys rolls just were bad, but I think for the most part they just overextended their limited resources, which let to the situation in the end. One could say the 2 largest underperformers this week got what they deserved.
Week 17 Stats:
Name Average Std. Average Success 1/20 Roll Success Success Damage Avg. Dmg. Damage Avg. Dmg. Times Attacked Avg. Roll of Avg. Mod. of Killing
Roll Dev. Mod. Attacks count Spells Saves Done Done Taken Taken targeted Successfully Adam against Adam against Blows
Adam 9.52 6.12 4.72 49.18% 4/1 46/27 16.67% 66.67% 188 5.53 8
Berg 12.56 5.83 8.00 77.78% 0/1 9/0 - 83.33% 87 12.43 36 6.00 14 35.71% 10.50 3.64 2
Gideon 9.17 3.97 3.17 0.00% 0/0 6/1 50.00% 70.59% 21 7.00 57 4.75 17 70.59% 8.78 5.28 2
Ramus 6.50 3.02 4.50 33.33% 0/0 6/15 40%/66.67% 66.67% 75 6.25 17 5.67 10 30.00% 6.50 4.60 3
Persni 9.95 5.67 7.00 60.00% 0/1 20/1 - 75.00% 90 7.50 12 4.00 4 75.00% 11.67 4.08 5
I gave Ramus 2 success rates for his spells since I'm currently debating with myself how I should count spells, which do miss damage. Left % is counting them as no success, right % is counting them as half success. Those spells are just fucking up the successes rate if you want to compare Ramus with other characters, since they are guaranteed damage. Either you can have someone who has no successes but could potentially still deal the most damage(counting them as no success) or you can have someone who deals very little damage, but has at least a 50% success rate (counting them as 0.5 success), and both options are kinda stupid to me, so you get both.
Edit: Well seems like my stat table got a little bit long there, but I'm tired so I'm sorry but you will have to deal with it.