itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[Spoilers] [DOGS IN THE VINEYARD ONE-SHOT] NPC Chart

Find attached the relationship map for this weekend’s game. Gonna be fun, I think!

8 Likes

Aren’t Lavinia and Ezekiel sister/brother, not married?

1 Like

Can’t wait for this show , looks so good , awesome cast .

1 Like

right, yep. thank you - i’ll adjust it.

1 Like

This somehow looks more confusing than in text. Looking forward to it Adam!

1 Like

The great thing is going to be getting the players’ characters into this hella messy situation and seeing how they’re related to everyone in the town, etc.

2 Likes

Will the players see anything like this when they pick who they are related to?

1 Like

Nah, but I’ll share it with them after, once I’ve added them and their connections. That’ll be the finished version I’ll post in the Patreon zine!

2 Likes

The prep stream made me more excited for this then I was before. I can’t wait to see how they deal with this mess.

1 Like

Can’t be both?! :itmejphappy:

1 Like

This is so complicated, I’m looking forward to the PC’s confusion lol. So much sin though :itmejps:

1 Like

A tangled web of SIN. Pumped for this, the prep last night got me really hyped to see how this is played.

1 Like

What is the relationship between Brothers Eli and Elijah?

1 Like

Elijah is Eli’s father iirc from the stream

3 Likes

Watching this get put together was a lot of fun. It might have been interesting (or confusing) if Clementine wanted to steal Cyrus from Prudence. :itmejphappy:

1 Like

I always miss a few when I do these. I’ll fix that up. Elijah is Eli’s father and Ezekiel stabbed Eli for sleeping with his sister and dragging her into a sinful relationship.

2 Likes

That’s how I was thinking it would work out, but I wasn’t sure because the relation lines to either side on the same arc were for marriages.

1 Like

I’m so excited for this one shot. I have no idea of what to expect after watching your prep show. I hope you guys have some fun though, because I saw inspiration leaking out of Adams everything.

1 Like