• Maggie
  • Aaron
  • Sasha
  • Eugene
  • Rosita
  • Abraham
  • Michonne

0 voters

Spoiler poll up top for the premiere episode tonight!

Please mark your spoilers, and lets hope this season finally goes somewhere!

1 Like

[spoiler]Hmm maybe more than one?[/spoiler]

2 Likes

That’s a strong possibility. [spoiler]There’s probably way too many characters right now[/spoiler]

1 Like

I mean… I know people are gonna be mad at Negan for what happen. But I couldn’t help myself but love the man. That make me a bad person?

Nah, you’re good :stuck_out_tongue:

[spoiler]I don’t think I liked the premiere, and couldn’t care less about Negan killing Abe and Glenn (though the twofer was a legit shock) because Glenn and Abe have had really crappy stories for awhile now and it seemed like it was time for them to go. Also the episode as a whole felt like it should have been part of last season, and maybe that would have gave it more impact for me.

But it’s over now, and now we can move on and see what the season has to offer, if it’s bad, I’m probably done though.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I really dont see how they can move on from that first episode, I feel that this season is gonna be boring. But I hope I’m wrong about that. What do you guys think?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I can get that worry, but as long as they keep the focus on Negan and the new community “The Kingdom” I don’t think that will be the case.[/spoiler]

True, I guess the second episode will bring some clarity which direction they will take.

[spoiler]Glenn had it coming.[/spoiler]

I hate being this person, but if you read the comic [spoiler]you had a pretty good idea as to who the people are[/spoiler]