itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Something @RollPlay for @TwitchCon!

Let’s collect ideas, chat!

My first thought was a “Swords vs. Blades Crossover Panel”

I’m not sure if it is big enough as a topic for a panel, but i would be interested in hearing of the use of pre-made content in shows so that they blend in with everything else. This can be the use of maps, monsters and stories. I think this is important for a RPG show as it’s efficient for the use of time but still keeps the viewers interested. I would much rather wonder what something might do instead of having twitch chat explode for a missed secondary skill that a specific monster misused. Everyone (and possibly their mom) has had an stock encounter against stock enemies in dnd. This feels to me as something that makes or brakes a show as being interesting enough to watch.

I think @AdamKoebel has been doing a great job with 5ed to blend the lines between saying “It’s a veteran bandit” and giving enough description to give an idea how dangerous something is. We haven’t seen that many bigger monsters, but the latest dragon/snake/lady was really nice enemy even if it might have been a re-skinned dragon in the most part.

1 Like