itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Show Wallpapers

Hey, would there be possible to get the diffrent show logos as wallpapers, as in the screen that is used just before the show starts. Maybe have it as a patreon reward?

We have them all on my computer. It’s up to @itmeJP at the end of the day. But I do have them all dating back to RollPlay Solum (some might be on a backup drive).

1 Like

It’d be cool if the $2 tier that gave the BoP Darkside wallpapers could also add other shows.

1 Like

Just keep in mind that these only exist in 1080p. There might be one or two of the Fandom ones that are 4K or 2K, since those are hand drawn by me. But generally the RollPlay ones are only at 1080p.

Not gonna lie, I’d want to get my hands on those, just so I can use them as album wallpapers for the MP3s on itunes. They’re really hard to find on google. At least, for me they are.

Uh, yeah, we can release these at the $2 value on Patreon, sure!

We might have something cooler coming in the hopefully near future, though!

3 Likes

If I remember correctly the old viewers guide had some cool black and white painting style backgrounds for the different shows. I think Swan Song had a spaceship and Solum a castle or something. It would be cool if those could be released as wallpapers as well!

We uploaded 18 wallpapers including…

• Balance of Power
  • Blades
  • Breakers
  • Court of Swords
  • DIE-KEA
  • Dogs in the Vineyard
  • Ehbon
  • Nebula Jazz
  • Maid RPG
  • Masks One Shot
  • Mirrorshades
  • Mirrorshades Tokyo
  • RollPlay One Shot (720p)
  • RollPlay R&D
  • Solum (720p)
  • Swan Song Stories
  • Bonus:
  • Team Empire
  • Team Rebel
7 Likes

Those were actually handdrawn by me :grin: Had just got a drawing tablet so wanted to try it out on a project.
I think I still have them saved. They’re probably way too small to be wallpapers.

2 Likes

Thanks, thats great and just what I wanted.

Holy sweet customer service Batman!(aka thank you, y’all are the best)

1 Like

im confuzzled… where can I find thies posters ? im a 2 usd patreon supporter.

Login to the FTP for Patreon and you’ll find them there.

sent you the link in a PM

edit:

Very happy patron. Thanks @BulldogCFC for suggesting this <3

2 Likes

Lovly :slight_smile: tyvm for that info, had no idear that there even was a FTP server hehe :slight_smile:

This is awesome. Thanks.

Neither did I.

Also, I don’t seem to able to find any login details in any email I’ve been sent by Patreon. Would this be worth some kind of Patreon post about it?

Its not in the login patreon details. You can find the link to it any patreon post for the PDF zine, MP3s and wallpapers.

Thanks folks for making a wish come true.

Extremely happy camper

2 Likes

Yeah, I found it eventually. Needs to be more visible, but JP edited the post on Patreon to include it, so its all good now.