itmeJP Community

[Schedule] This week?!

(TheDesec) #1

This week got the FFXV 24 hour livestream, so no CoS that day. Will there be a replacement date before the vacation? I think it was mentioned, not sure, though!

(TwoToneTerran) #2

No COS this week. JP's vacation is also coming up and the December calendar shows next week will have no CoS either. The next scheduled episode is December the 17th in a little over two weeks on a Friday (which will be that week's CoS episode).

(That Guy™) #3

There won't be a CoS until the live show the week after JP's vacation, sorry for the inconvenience!

(KidCronos) #4

I know this isn't CoS related, but has there been any word on Blades? The last thing I heard was it might be back around the 9th.

(TwoToneTerran) #5

JP's break ends on the 9th. Nothing is scheduled for Blades, but assuming there's no more scheduling issues it might be back as soon as Tuesday the 13th. It'd probably be a short return before the second batch of holidays breaks everyone up again.

(ProxyClouds) #6

I'm just going to leave this here and run away.

But yeah, looking forward to seeing CoS and Blades back in action! :itmejproll::itmejpplay:

(Might be Captain Marvel) #7

Same.

PS. i am going to say this again If Persnidgetron Torbiger dies I am going to cry. :sob: