itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[Schedule] This week?!

This week got the FFXV 24 hour livestream, so no CoS that day. Will there be a replacement date before the vacation? I think it was mentioned, not sure, though!

No COS this week. JP’s vacation is also coming up and the December calendar shows next week will have no CoS either. The next scheduled episode is December the 17th in a little over two weeks on a Friday (which will be that week’s CoS episode).

There won’t be a CoS until the live show the week after JP’s vacation, sorry for the inconvenience!

I know this isn’t CoS related, but has there been any word on Blades? The last thing I heard was it might be back around the 9th.

1 Like

JP’s break ends on the 9th. Nothing is scheduled for Blades, but assuming there’s no more scheduling issues it might be back as soon as Tuesday the 13th. It’d probably be a short return before the second batch of holidays breaks everyone up again.

I’m just going to leave this here and run away.

But yeah, looking forward to seeing CoS and Blades back in action! :itmejproll::itmejpplay:

1 Like

Same.

PS. i am going to say this again If Persnidgetron Torbiger dies I am going to cry. :sob: