itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

RollPlay: The Grim (One Shot) — Mon April 17 6PM EDT

Update (thanks to Jabba)

:itmejpgmleft::itmejpgmlol::itmejpgmright:

I hope people will enjoy the show + the logo/overlays as well of course :wink:
Also yes it’s a one shot for those that are wondering.

EDIT: There will be a Patreon video for Patreons. At least as far as I know.

EDIT: Patreon video is out:

9 Likes

Best believe in 40k oneshots. 'cause you’re in one! :itmejpexcite:

6 Likes

the logo it’s cool! @TwitchSurgeon
the hype is real for this show :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good question. I actually don’t know the answer. All I know is that they put together wh40k tournaments. Geoff have participated in those in the past. Unsure about their involvement in this however.

Frontline Gaming (FGLTV) do commissions for 40K miniatures, hosts tournaments, and streams them from time to time. Geoff had them do some work for them and has also done a panel at TwitchCon with them. There are a couple people at FLGTV, so I’m not sure which person specifically is doing this. Seem like really cools guys though

4 Likes

This cast looks GREAT. Now, I am become hype, destroyer of worlds. :itmejphype::itmejprekt:

1 Like

I don’t actually know. I’m sure we’ll find out more on the Patreon video shortly though :itmejphype:

Yup.

Yes. They have done all of Geoffs models (or at least most) in his current collection. They run the largest 40k event in the world and also work directly with games workshop on their game.

Also, it is most likely Reese Robbins that will be in the game as he’s a huge nerd on 40k lore (moreso than his business partner Frankie who is into the competitive side more) and Reese is also into RPGs a lot.

Reese was in Geoffs show Fanboys on week two I think.

3 Likes

Dark Heresy confirmed.

Just finished watching the patreon video. This is going to be so cool :itmejphype:

1 Like

7 Likes

Adam and John confirmed that Reese was the player from FGLTV last night.

welp, looks like another night until 4am watching roll play for me c :

Like it because I didn’t know about it and that meant that I could update the title and my post with the relevant information :thumbsup: