itmeJP Community

RollPlay: Nebula Jazz premieres Jan 14th @ 4PM Eastern

(itmeJP) #1

Get hyped!

(DealerUmbra) #2

I love myself some of that Nervla Jazz

(MrKlazsh) #3

I have no idea what to expect from this group of people. But i'm hyped for it!

(Malicite) #4

Nervla Jazz is gonna be :itmejp10: :itmejphype:

(Spools_) #5

I didn't get to hear any of the announcement info yet but this seems like a fun group! Can't wait to see where it goes.

(TheDesec) #6

NERVLA Jazz :itmejpsword::itmejphype::itmejp10:

(banned) #7

Not that the logo isn't nice, but yeah the B and U needs to be a but more prominent lol.

(Raymone2) #8

Nebula Jazz nuff said. Sounds like a great concept with great role players . Can't wait to see what happens.

(Moose2033) #9

it will most likely never happen but I would love to hear this song in the 10 min. before the show starts
www.youtube.com/watch?v=u92kvmB_6SY
or this one
www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jCJZEFIto

(LlamaFist) #10

You could listen to it on youtube 10 minutes before the the start time. :itmejplol:

(destraudo) #11

god dammit the music in bebop was so good.

(Twitch: PsychoPaulx) #12

Judging from the little information and the musical inspiration im getting vibe close to a darker world of JazzPunk. Which is an amazing short game if anyone hasnt played it.

(LlamaFist) #13

It is , in my opinion, the best soundtrack in any anime to date. Fair warning, I use the ending tagline of the show as my bio or signature pretty much everywhere, so I'm pretty biased to say the very least. If you haven't yet, I would suggest listening to Yoko Kanno's other compositions. I especially enjoy the ost for Macross Plus II.