itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

RollPlay Cocktails

After the intro in Nebula Jazz today I got thinking - what would a Nebula Jazz be made of? What about a Grigori? What would a Court of Swords taste like?

Gimme your best character or show drinks!

5 Likes

Jagerade with a slice of cantaloupe. I call it the Brumbpo Tungus.

2 Likes

I would think that a Nebula Jazz would be based on an anise flavored drink, Like Absinth, Ouzo or Pastis, mixed with crushed Ice, for slow water insertion, since those drinks become cloudy when mixed with water (something in the Anise doesnt solute with water).

Since Pastis is drunk by soluting it further and further I could be the same with this only instead fo filling up with water it could be something else that overpowers the anise with time.

1 Like

Court of Swords would be just a shot of Everclear vodka…

6 Likes

The Eugene - Double vodka, shot of blue aftershock and a can of redbull. It’s green and will trash you.

2 Likes

Redbull + Vodka ==> “Danger Sense, Adam”
Bloody Mary + Pepperoni Garnish ==> “The Pizza Party”
Midori Martini ==> Grigori

Irish Car bomb w/ Green Ale ==> Necromancer King Two-Shot

Thats all I got for now. :upside_down:

2 Likes

With salt, blood and tears mixed into it.

2 Likes

The Higgins. One part Bourbon and one part Bourbon.

11 Likes

Nothing like a glass of Westmarches: Gin stirred with human breast milk, and served with an eyeball from a freshly killed bull.

4 Likes

I say we substitute the eyeball with a peeled lychee, that has been cut in such a way that it looks like an eyeball and the breast milk with actual milk.

no Idea how it would taste but should be drinkable and more hygenic

Add in a hallucinogen and you’ll be seeing lumpkins for sure

— Court of Swords —
Two element drink that looks dangerous, tastes a bit salty but is also sweet and candy-like. Drink is also deadly as it completely hides the taste of the alcohol and when you feel it … it’s already too late:

• Vodka and crushed Hot and Sour Turkish Peber with the brown ones removed

How to prepare:

• 0.5l Koskenkorva or any other straight ~40% spirits
  • 1 bag of crushed Hot and Sour Turkish Peber with the brown ones removed
    (Brown candies from the bag have too much salt compared to sugar)
  • Let the mixture sit for few hours so the candy melts in to the vodka
  • Do not put in to freezer like one should normally store spirits! It shouldn’t still freeze but the candy reacts strangely when put in to too cold temperatures and makes the taste too bitter.

— Nebula Jazz —
Mixture of five elements where the end result looks like dark space with sparkling stars:

• Fishshot aka “Fisu”, Unicum, Blueberry vodka, Absinthe topped with edible glitter

Prepare to die:

• “Fisu” is dangerous looking goop that is surprisingly popular
  • Nobody… and i mean NOBODY likes Unicum
  • Blueberry vodka looks like bland water but is spirits with sweet taste of blueberries
  • Absinthe makes you cringe and after few shots you can’t remember half of the letters of alphabet
  • Edible glitter for decorative sparkly color so that the drink doesn’t only look like pure death of the four main elements
3 Likes

Dude, its the Westmarches, you’re not supposed to make it out alive.

3 Likes

I’d like to start off by saying that I’m no trained mixologist and I have no certainty that this will actually work the way it’s meant to but they should since they’re based off classic cocktails. Try and consume at your own risks.

For the crew of the Nebula Jazz, I’m thinking:

• Eugene - 1 part tequila, 1 part absinthe, 1 part triple sec, 1 part sour mix. Mix and serve on ice. Essentially, it’s an absinthe-laced margarita(ville) and would probably be either green to yellow-green in colour. Add cream or coconut milk to get a proper, slimy mess!
  • Rex - 1 part tomato puree, 3 parts tomato juice, 4 parts vodka. 4-5 splashes each of Worcestershire sauce and tabasco sauce, a splash of beef stock, salt & pepper to taste. Serve warm and fresh, in a paprika-rimmed glass, and with a “shark’s fin” of bacon. Basically, a thicker, more “chum-like” bloody Mary.
  • Aurora - 1 part vodka, 1 part white rum, 1 part tequila, 1 part gin, 1 part blue curacao, 1 part sour mix, 1 part lemonade/Sprite. Serve over ice in a tall glass. Basically a Long Island iced tea except with blue curacao and lemonade rather than triple sec and cola. Should be a nice, “electric” blue colour and like iced tea, it should be really sweet and the alcohol hit you by surprise.
  • Qin - Qin is a big boi and needs a big boi’s drink for his big boi size. So, 1 70cl bottle of “Jack” Daniels, ice and crushed mint. Serve in a mason jar (natch).
2 Likes

Not bad at all! You could even do a Bloody Eugene by using red absinthe like Serpis.

1 Like

Gin Tonic, or maybe just Tonic Water, idk, glows bright blue in black light. Maybe something like that!

2 Likes

Man, I’d forgotten that blue aftershock exists…

I’ve had something like this drink before, but it was single vodka, bacardi and blue aftershock with redbull and lemonade. It tasted amazing and fucked you up.

1 Like

I could see this is a Grigori: https://i0.wp.com/www.homewetbar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/bacon-flavored-vodka-recipe.jpg?resize=367%2C550

It’s green tomato juice, red wine vinegar, romaine hearts, cucumbers, bacon vodka, and a strip of bacon.

Qin would be a bourbon with lime zest. It’s simple, but has a little flair.

I like the “Chum Mary” idea for Rex, and there’s already a ton of great ideas for Eugene.

Aurora could be an “Irish Trash Can”. Vodka, gin, rum, peach schnapps, blue Curacao, triple sec , and a can of Red Bull. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e2/ee/0f/e2ee0f8d94c513c07fa9f87c8d04eea4--red-bull-drinks-cocktail-vodka.jpg

1 Like

I have some suggestions - “Nebula Razz”; Ardbeg Ten Year Old whiskey on the rocks, where the rock is watered down razzberry lemonade, making it from either 1/6 parts for low-intensity concentrate or 1/12-1/15 parts on high-intensity concentrate.

Another one would be, sticking to the color theme; “Nebula Jazz Shot” - http://www.completecocktails.com/Drinks/SunnyCrush.aspx#.WX5zh4jyjIU

In spirit of a cocktail, “Blue Monday” - http://www.completecocktails.com/Drinks/UpsideDownHpnotiq.aspx#.WX5zgIjyjIU

Another one, in honor of Eugene - “Red gold & Eugene”; http://www.completecocktails.com/Drinks/Besito.aspx#.WX523YjyjIU with frozen tapioca pearls steeped in matcha green tea.

You’re welcome :smile:
Sincerely,

2 Likes

That Eugene one sounds amazing.

1 Like