itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[RollPlay: Blades Q&A] Episode 7: 666

So, how much of the ‘Firm’ stuff did you come up with, or was that all his idea? Do you know we’re this is going, or are you just as in the dark as us?

P.S. Love the show!

That’s all Geoff. I didn’t know about it until last night.

4 Likes

This is the second RollPlay show where Geoff has obtained the ability to kill people with fear using his mind when it isn’t part of his core class in any way.

WHAT AREN’T YOU TELLING US ABOUT GEOFF?!

3 Likes

That @iNcontroLTV is secretly a Nostraman Night Lord.

4 Likes

I’m not saying that JP holds 8 hour shows in his home from time to time, but I’m also not not saying that. You know, to make time to juggle additional players…

I have to say, I marked the fuck out when Zeek said he wanted information on Carriless. Real good shit there y’all.

4 Likes

This episode made me hype for a Canter vs. Carriless showdown! I’m loving the characters that are made through this system, good job on the project and congrats on it’s upcoming launch!

My question is about the marine biology of the blades universe. We’ve heard a little about leviathans and the eels, but are there any other strange aquatic lifeforms? And what about the animals that lived in the oceans before the collapse of the Gates of Death, are they altered by the change in ecosystem or extinct?

The reason I ask is because I have a PC that wants a shark pet (regular, ghostly, or demonic).

1 Like

Took me several days to realize this…

I was looking at the the classes, just now. Forgot the Lurk has Daredevil. Geoff needs his first Veteran advance

1 Like

I wonder if Daredevil is the best advance in the game. 1 free dice for any skill in the game as long as it’s Desperate. And desperate usually has it’s own rewards, like increased effect or an effect you usually couldn’t get, and guaranteed experience points.

I’m pretty sure it is. Extra die everytime you want XP. Especially for someone like Geoff.

1 Like

Yep, once he sees that I can imagine it being an insta-grab.

Hope he sees it soon.

1 Like

The new version of Daredevil isn’t quite as OP. (You get +1d for Desperate rolls, but take -1d to resistance from any consequences).

2 Likes

This group only rolls 6s. Daredevil will only give them more chance to do so. Haha.

2 Likes