itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Regarding Xeridas

So… Is it not a given that Xeridas was killed by a mind controlled Kalimat? Kalimat had missing time and thematically it seemed to be a very Rogue-like Coupe de Grace. Hearing Zeke talk he seems to be thinking the Farang was the killer, and I’m a bit curious what others think.

1 Like

Adam described the killer as a literal shadow, and it seemed to blink in and out of existence, so I had been assuming it was partly on another plane at all times except for the moment it killed Xeridas. I suppose then that it could have been Kali, which means he better get off the Wheel of Reincarnation QUICK, or he is going to end up being a patch of moss for the next couple millennia.

1 Like

Well, if Kalimat dies in a place where his soul is able to go to heaven and experience the whole logistical process of being judged and what not, then things can already be bad for him. When the people in heaven find out that Kalimat released a scout from another plane, causing this whole invasion in the first place, that information alone maybe or maybe not warrant a negative judgement and what not. The things is, if Kalimat continues to pursue this path of the Farang and to work with them, essentially joining their cause, then he is thoroughly screwed. The only reason I figure he would continue to work with the Farang? I picture Kalimat having to lose some sanity as he would be giving up basically everything in his life, even looking for more dragonborn that he can relate with. If he accepts the lie that the Farang can be his people, even when it was the prisoner himself that told him that they appear what Kalimat want’s them to be, than his sanity has to be put into question.

I could see that. I took his description of it being shadowy to be a personification of the stealth mechanic. I’m not sure we have seen the Farang move between planes in that manner, but we still don’t know much about how they move between the planes/worlds…

1 Like