itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Present for the community

All of these keys are a gift to the community from old Humble Bundles and are first come first serve. Please redeem only one and give others a chance to get something.
(I would have included Fear 2 and 3 but I decided to redeem those for myself)

Steam Keys
Walking Dead S1:
Walking Dead 400 Days DLC:
Dead Space:
Dead Space 2:
Outlast:
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY:
Lumino City:
Titan Souls:

Origin Keys
Dead Space: 8WY8-L6U4-HFER-EDJH-XUG2

I could post the link to the key page so everyone could use the direct download links instead of keys but if one person claims the page I’ll lose the direct downloads. This seemed like a better alternative :smiley:

Enjoy!

9 Likes

TIS-100

Another free game :smiley:

Not sure if everything has been redeemed so feel free to check!

Bunch of games on Origin (including but not limited to: Dragon Age Origins, Peggle, etc): 5QWE-3NS7-G94W-565Z-EE2V

The following are games I have direct downloads for from Humble Bundle if anyone wants them: Breach & Clear, Dyscourse, Plug & Play, Capsized, Dear Esther, Little Inferno, Thomas Was Alone, Galak-Z, Lethal League, The Beginner’s Guide, Never Alone, Outlast, Retro City Rampage DX, Broken Age, Grim Fandango Remastered, Lumino City, Massive Chalice, Oxenfree, Titan Souls, and Legend of Grimrock 2.

Send me a message if you want any of those listed. :smiley:

It’s really nice that you want to give away stuff, and giving away gift keys for steam & co is one thing, but listing games you got on Humble DRM free and offer to share - that’s a nope.

Also, should you have claimed your Humble account (as you should have) and not gotten those keys as gift keys, but as your keys, this would be sketchy as fudge.

Yes, I’m fun at parties.

I don’t “claim” any of my Humble Bundle pages because most of the bundles I purchase I do to support charity and then I giveaway the games.

appreciate the sentiment but according to Humble themselves

Can I sell or give away my keys?

Humble Bundle products are for personal use only. We do not allow selling or redistributing keys from your purchases. You can gift individual keys to friends using our gifting system, which you can read more about here.

You can also gift your friends whole bundles or Store items on our website by clicking the gift option at the end of your purchase.

So please use their gifting system @Twistedgerm

I deleted the keys in the first post :slight_smile: