itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Petition to convince Max about new Char Stuff (CoS Spoilers from CharCreation 8/17)

So… for those who have seen the patreon video on this… @gassymexican has a lot of choices upcoming…

CR1 Choice

And I really hope and want his forest gnome to be able to wild shape into a Dinosaur:

• CR1 Deinonychus Volo’s p.139 or ToA p.217

Who’s with me?

Dinos would be cool. I also want flying stuff since we never got to see that with Gideon.

Also, I think it would be cool if @DansGaming took two levels of Warlock when he levels twice so he can get the Shadow Blade spell from Xanathar.

1 Like

The problem with shadow Blade is that it would cue off of his Dex not charisma. Adam might would let him make it his pact or hexblade weapon but Normally it doesn’t work with your casting stat.

Ah, didn’t think about that.

That reason alone is why I love it on my Eldritch Knight haha.

1 Like

afaik, you need 3 lvls of warlock to get the shadowblade spell (its a lvl 2 spell after all) as for getting the benefits of hexblade to it, should be possible, as it simply says “Whenever you finish a long rest, you can touch one weapon that you are proficient with and that lacks the two-handed property.” so in theory, you could cast the spell when you finish a long rest and then get to use his charisma for +hit/dmg as the spell itself gives you proficiency with it, so you’re technically upholding the prerequisite to get the benefits.

1 Like