itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Patreon Post-Shows as mp3?

I recently upgraded to the 5$ tier and now enjoy Court of Swords as mp3 on the go and I’m able to listen to more Rollplay than ever before. That being said, I would quite enjoy a mp3 version of the post shows. Is there any way to get these?

3 Likes

It isn’t in the current workflow, but, I might be able to get them all in the future and start doing it.

Not a bad idea, though. Thank you for suggesting, just don’t expect anything for a couple weeks!

3 Likes

Something that might be a better suggestion is adding it as an addition to the end of the Mp3. I typically listen to the actual shows on my drive to/from work, so I typically forget to watch the postshow as its an additional thing that I have to go and look for, but instead it could all be rolled into one? Just a thought :slight_smile:

So I’m highjacking my post from last year.
I appreciate the addition of the post shows to the RSS feed, but the (I believe automatic?) upload process seems to be broken again (it was already down from the end of last year to the beginning of last month).
JP mentioned that @Crosseye_Jack is responsible for this on twitter. I hope he reads the forums.

I would love to get the post shows as mp3s again, so please fix it guys :slight_smile:

Something that might be a better suggestion is adding it as an addition to the end of the Mp3. I typically listen to the actual shows on my drive to/from work, so I typically forget to watch the postshow as its an additional thing that I have to go and look for, but instead it could all be rolled into one? Just a thought

I personally think the additional RSS/mp3 feed for this is fine. And probably not everybody wants to listen to the post shows