itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Official RollPlay Monthly Art Series

Happy to announce a brand new art series!

Click Here!

7 Likes

@Jabba_the_space_gangster Yes they will! The $2 tier if I recall correctly. There will be a youtube video and more made about it.

Badass art for $2/month sounds great. :itmejphero::itmejpgg:

So hyped for this. I thought at first it was monthly shirts :itmejps: . However I can’t wait to see some cool posters and wallpapers are always welcome.

I hope some of the wallpapers could be a little minimalistic

2 Likes

That was my reaction lol.

I am actually glad it isnt shirts, I don’t really wear streamer shirts but i love to have a couple of posters. I am for sure going to buy the CoS one next month :itmejphappy:

1 Like

I am hoping the maybe some of these design can be good candidates for shirts. Would love a Mirrorshades shirt I could wear outside of my house :stuck_out_tongue:

If the CoS poster is the scene I think it is I’m definitely buying it.

What’s wrong with the bomb threat shirt?

I’m an Arab :itmejplol:
The shirt is not a problem for other people :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah. Yeah, I could see how some people would be racist about that.

Good stuff. Maybe an idea to sell Rollplay themed frames for these?

So more of a curiosity question, is this the web page we can expect to find new shirts and old shirts on sale again for like Black Friday sales and whatnot? Or will this be exclusively for art?

" A battle scene, or a narrative scene, or a nativity scene we really don’t know. Probably not a nativity scene, though. Maybe, though. Maybe I’ll play a baby."
:itmejplol:
RIP itmejpBABY

CoS and Nebula Jazz shirt :itmejphype: It would be great if they stay on the store and not be a limited run.

1 Like

JP already said that for next month it will be a CoS scene but it would be a nice idea for the following months

in the video that is in the first post https://youtu.be/ue5lZNNs5q8?t=1m18s
JP even mentioned the possibility of a vote

I know that is why I said

:slight_smile:

I hope so too. I would love a mirrorshades poster with a blueprint wile e. coyote style of the plan with the burgers or a Swan Song “annual” meeting poster. Maybe even mostly text posters that say “it’s always the right leg” or “the grav tank is a lie”

1 Like