itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[NSFW] RollPlay: Blades fanart thread

I thought it will be a nice thing to create a unofficial fanart thread in here. I will start with my “Rune indulging her Vice” sketch: [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

As soon as I’ll have time for more - I’ll dump it in here.

14 Likes

I like the detail on the sleeve and with what looks like a spoopy ghost in the smoke.

Gotta say though, should have a NSFW tag?
That should be a thing.

1 Like

Agreed also I feel like I would feel super uncomfortable as a player who received a half naked fanatic drawing but maybe that’s just me.

3 Likes

He actually emailed me before asking if I was okay with it! I really appreciated his consideration of my feelings. Though I do feel like this should be tagged NSFW. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

From what I can tell, the @staff have to create tags before we can use them? That said, the OP can go back and just put NSFW in the title until that occurs.

1 Like

There was a nsfw tag when I saw the post, but I put it in caps in the title just in case people miss the tag.

3 Likes

Ah. Mobile doesn’t show the tags until you open the post and at that point it’s usually too late lol.

1 Like

This is really awesome. Nice work!

Note: I added a spoiler blur on the image as well for those on mobile, hope you don’t mind :itmejpheart:

4 Likes

Glad to hear it and I can’t wait for the next Blades.

1 Like

Coudn’t stop myself today form drawing this. I just love you, guys! Totally SFW this time :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Can I interest you in an old Iruvian statuette?
I’ve found it somewhere on a flea market in Crow’s Foot…

It’s my vision of the statuette in Red Sashes HQ, that was almost desroyed by @AdamKoebel during the massacre.
Thanks to someone suggesting me watching “the Bloodletters”, I’m on an episode 10 now. Lots of great insights on deamons, spirit world and other good stuff. Some dope ass Canter Haig fanart is on it’s way, tho.

11 Likes

Heya, guys, is there a scene somewhere with Quellin the Witch visual description? Coz I’m back on RP:Blades track and that Double Crit ith Aldo needs a picture on itself!

1 Like

Quellyn is a part Akorosi, part Iruvian woman with long dark hair. I picture her looking kind of like Sheila Vand.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! Stay tuned for… stuff! ^___~

1 Like

Oi there, Doskvol! I’m back with everyone’s sweetheart - Canter Haig fanart.
I hope you’ll like it, @AdamKoebel

13 Likes

My main man over here.

3 Likes

joining the blades thread after the first episode catched live with our intimidatory @AnneMunition’s doggo : )

16 Likes

Love your Nebula Jazz art.

1 Like

It’s like… what the Hell, John? Now I want to draw a stand alone romantic noir graphic novel about Quellyn
and I’m sad, that I can’t. So here’s a fake page, alright?

8 Likes

I mean nothing’s stopping you from doing it. Who know’s, if you do it fast enough then John might easter egg it.