itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Not game of the year episode

I was wondering if people would be interested in seeing them vote for the new games of the year that make basically a bottom 10 games or even just the bottom 5 of the year. I think that could bring up some good discussion and they could explain the complaints with those games.

1 Like

That sounds kind of interesting but would probably just be an unneeded hate fest. Also last year they ran long with only the GOTY segment so dunno about adding another one of similar length?

1 Like

They could do a version of your idea and each person could pick the game that disappointed them the most.

1 Like

But they’ve already talked about No Man’s Sky.

4 Likes

I was actually thinking another day for the not GOTY show. That said I thought about the hate fest that might ensue but figured with these guys they might bring up things that other games did that would have fixed it in this one. I also mean not goty because of say like Mafia 3 could be there because gameplay lacked where story was great or stuff like that. Just was a thought :slight_smile:

1 Like

Angry Joe does a Top 10 WORST games of xxxx show. It’s a lot of fun. I would like to see dropped frames do something similar especially since everyone is flying to JP’s house they might as well get as much content out as they can.

2 Likes

It would be nice to see what the guys think the most disappointing release of the year was (not including No Mans Sky). Then at least its not a shitting-on fest, just what they thought could have been good but wasn’t for whatever reason.

3 Likes

I like that instead of the worst games, 5 or 10 biggest disappointments of the year

1 Like