itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[NEBULA JAZZ // S02E06 // Q&A] Pick a Hole

But oh! that deep romantic chasm which slanted
Down the green hill athwart a cedarn cover!

2 Likes

There was so much angst in this episode, especially from Leviatha and BASIL and I loved it so much! I know you can’t actually answer this question, but I really wonder how Leviatha’s relationship with Artemis will develop. Super excited to keep watching!

Thanks for watching! Honestly, I’ve been treating Leviatha like a monsterhearts PC and it seems to be working out pretty well.

Is Luna going to end up with a stunt for +2 to Quick while disrobed?

1 Like

Fun episode! Really excited for the incoming lore dump next week.

1 Like

Great episode as always. One major complaint though when Rex emerged from inside of the beast and was breathing heavily he missed the opportunity of Han Soloing “And I … thought they smelled bad … on the outside”

But seriously great work as always I look forward to this show and court of swords every week.

2 Likes

Adam, I think you must really enjoy ziggurats.

you know I have to ask seeing is how everyone is some crazy type of alien in this word would Basil have a now set of junk or would it be more like a swiss army knife of junk that can change depending on the client?

2 Likes

Love the show and cast! You guys are awesome!

I’m getting very strong vibes of the late 90s Canadian sci-fi show Lexx. A messed up sex robot, a “last of their people” space assassin and now a living ship with a crazy powerful weapon. I think that means Rex is Xev and Luna is Stanley which fits so well the more that I think about it. Xev avoided being brainwashed for love in the show and became a badass space monster that ate people; Rex is a badass space monster that eats people and was brainwashed for love!

Also is Luna still running around mostly naked except for a censor slime bikini and a lab coat? No wonder the penguin is taking notice! And she sat in a chair that had “moist” seat belts that I have to assume were strategically positioned. Show is getting a little racey for prime time network television. You guys might get moved to a late night time slot.

This goddamn show. So good yet so, so dumb.

So better than Rick and Morty?