itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Making a home tab when under the community one

if you pick any other catagorie from the home page you have the option to then quickly get back to the home page with the home tab. however if you are on the community page you do not would be nice to have that home tab option there too

1 Like

Do you mean besides clicking on JP’s head or “itmeJP Community”, like right before SCHEDULE in the top menu?

1 Like

yes clicking on jps head just brings you back to the main community page, and yes if you click schedule you can then click the home page but, there should jsut be home page to click instead of having to go to another tab to get the option not really a major issue just one i though would be nice to have so you dont have to do a roundabout way to get back to the home page

1 Like

Oh you mean back to itmejp.com?

1 Like

yes back to the main page with the twitch link, twitter, chat etc. again not really a big deal but i think makes the page navigation flow better if you know what i mean

1 Like

No worries I was just confused as to what you meant. Hmm it’s a tricky question since on some level you expect Home to be back to the community.itmejp.com, at least in my mind. I’m thinking that perhaps with a different name it would be possible or at least something different.

1 Like