itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Loyalty Badge Ideas

Hi guys! Super excited for this cool website. As the title says I was hoping to put forth my idea for the badges, I was thinking maybe a four sided die and then a d6, then a d8 so forth and so on. Again this is only if JP doesn’t already have an idea, cant wait to hear everyones input. :itmejphappy: :itmejpheart:

2 Likes

That would be a great idea if the channel was just RollPlay but there is also JPs regular game streams and other shows like dropped frames.

Honestly that is making it hard for me to come up with an idea that encompasses all the content of the channel :itmejps: :confounded:

2 Likes

Maybe using the trophy system that jp already has, it’s there and could work.

2 Likes

That’s kind of what I was thinking of. Not too sure how you would make that look at such a small size though.

Our temporary badges will be only the heads of the trophies. They look alright at smaller sizes. JP has mentioned that there will be new ones coming eventually so don’t stop with the suggestions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I brought up this same idea on Reddit a couple weeks ago so I’m all for it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could use various piles of shit increasing in amount.

4 Likes

It’s not particularly creative but you could use JP’s fist icon and have it be different colors. It would be something new if that’s what you’re going for.

Bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond :itmejphappy: 's

But for real, maybe do something with the Fist or the awards he already has on the sub alerts

The loyalty badges that I have liked the most so far have had a bit of evolution to them, like Kittyplays egg to a cat busting out of the egg, I know size is a limiting factor but I think a baby JP to a bearded JP in five step would look sweet.

1 Like

I never got why this is considered a problem. Would viewers of Dropped Frames or the normal game streams really be bewildered when they’re watching the show or the creator of Rollplay on a Rollplay-themed channel? Especially now with the Patreon, the focus of the channel seems pretty clear I think. In any case, looking forward to the badges :itmejphappy:

Yeah I agree 100% with you.

I still would not call the channel Roleplay themed or RollPlay focused even with the patreon. JP’s channel is not limited to RollPlay. I feel like saying that is selling the other shows and gaming streams short. I just meant that it was hard to find something that reflects the whole and not the part.

1 Like

I was thinking first you get the JP head, then you get a JP head with a crown, then the King Shit emote without the crown, then the King Shit emote, and finally the King Shit emote on fire.

Not practical at all but I made myself chuckle thinking about it.

Edit: Auto correct on phone is weird.

3 Likes

Is the badges still in the works? Haven’t heard anything, and still just see the generic silver, gold etc.

I like the dice idea or perhaps just Jp’s face that gains an amazing beard depending on how many months sub.

New Sub - baby face jp
3 months - 5 o clock shadow
6 months - bearded jp
1 yr - amazing beard jp
2 yrs - GOOD GOD man Take a break from overwatch here & there beard!

Probably not interesting enough, but the idea amuses me for some reason…

1 Like

:itmejphappy:

(I’m not even sorry :itmejplol: )

1 Like

Really liking the new badges, Awesome job :itmejphappy::itmejpexcite:

1 Like

you made the best ones on twitch.
Can’t wait till I get :itmejphappy: in a few months

2 Likes