itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Logan Official Movie Trailer Reveal

Stop tempting me I have kids that I legally need to feed!! :wink:

2 Likes

The Wolverine was a great movie that was ruined by a boss fight at the end of it.

The music needs to be low-key IMO, because if they treat this like an action movie…I just think it’ll ruin the story. It looks to be the last hurrah of The Wolverine and Professor X, and sure he can go berserk and all that, but at the end of the day he’s got to put the claws away and pass the torch.

1 Like

I edited the original post to include the Red Band version of the trailer. Which only includes one different scene. I personally think the normal trailer is the better of the two. But Wolverine finally killing a man and them not hiding it is a plus.

1 Like

OH MAN I want them to show him going HAM so bad. He’s not a graceful fighter, but a man thats gone red and kills everyone.

1 Like

I am not saying blast the music, but more like the music for Conan the Barbarian music that fits what is happening on screen very well. Also I wrote the wrong movie, while I think there was a lot that could have been done better in The Wolverine, I was thinking X-men Origins: Wolverine.

2 Likes

YES Conan-like soundtrack would be awesome.

And I think for sure it’ll be better than Origins shudders

1 Like

still can’t forgive them for fake deadpool :rolling_eyes:

2 Likes

But the fact that he them made an awesome Deadpool is kind of even more awesome.

2 Likes

My favorite fox marvel film so far. From complete disappointment to a film that actually represents Deadpool is amazing. I hope the studio does not interfere much with this series. Looking forward to the next one.

2 Likes

I don’t even like Deadpool as a character and that movie was fantastic.

3 Likes

The trailer was awesome but to be fair I think a lot of it was down to the Song choice and you can put that song infront of anything and it will make it seem good.
Personally is you want to see the song being used best then watch the opening of episode 10 season 3 of Person of Interest (its on youtube).

1 Like

Im not even paying attention to the fox timeline at this point, i wouldn’t care if it doesnt fit in the current timeline they have planned if the movie is just amazing and emotional. i’d just treat it as a stand alone movie that does the character justice.

2 Likes