itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

January 1st 2017 Announcements

I wouldn’t mind an “irregular schedule” if that mean that for example a Tuesday show moved to Friday. If it meant no show that week I’d take a side story over main story any day.

1 Like

Agreed 100%. My only gripe is them cancelling and not having a make up show. I think when the cast members sign their contracts maybe we’ll have a more contiguous show?

Well. You assume Adam wants to put the universe back together as it was. You assume he wants the story arcs left intact.

What you don’t know is how much of each future overlapped, and what things were from which future.

I am sooo hyped for the Swan Song live show (even though I am bummed that apparently Steven is not gonna be a part of this).
Maybe, just maybe, if it goes well, Rollplay could revisit SS even after this. One can hope…?

1 Like

I didn’t assume anything. I did ask if anything has been confirmed and if so where. I also provided evidence in context and Adam of words as points to why I considered a possibility other than what has been sort of assumed up to this point. All I have been able to find that might confirm anything, hasn’t. In fact everything that i have seen reinforces the fact that Adam doesn’t want to answer theses questions at this point or at all. Leaving it up to us to discuss until evidence is offered to the contrary.

When the show went on hiatus it was apparent at that point that there was at least some planned intention for it to continue. That thought process obviously changed as time went on. In the Episode 50 Q&A Reddit thread, Adam even mentions in a response to a question, “asking me that again after another 10 or 15 episodes.”

He also mentioned more than once that it was still up in the air as to what the universe would look like when we see the swan song again.

As to how much each future overlapped. If something like this was the case I think that the Shindalien Viktor would of foreshadowed(if at all) things differently to Piani. I think he would of said something like," Hey Piani, you’ve done a bang up job with Pi. However, depending on which version of the universe you end up in you might have to do it all again. There also might be this war machine thing and it might be bad. Oh, and don’t worry, you won’t remember any of this. You will likely have another MES vision episode that doesn’t make sense at first and that foreshadow will be what you really need to listen to… you know… once you figure it all out again."

Foreshadowing by a omnipotent Shindalien only works if it still has value.

Now one could argue that the whole plop Erik on the tree scene was all some sort of acid trip vision as fan service to help us feel like Erik actually got a real ending rather than just stupidly blowing up the universe. Frankly that makes no sense and that whole scene must have some bearing on the future of the sector. A complete wipe would counter act that whole scene. If the foreshadowing was not in that scene then there would not really be a debate at all. In that thought process Erik blew up the verse and that is it. nothing else matters. The universe rewinds or resets or changes and Randy is our landing point moving forward.

I would suggest that should you want to continue to talk about the ending of Swan Song’s story you start another thread for that purpose to keep this on on topic. :slight_smile:

MY apologies, i didn’t ask to start a conversation regarding the ending as you say. I will say no more on the matter after this. it was not my intention. if you read from the beginning the first sentence I said was I was looking forward to the topic and the last sentence indicate my desire that a swan song one shot might revitalize SS in some way as a fan. I guess i miss worded something in that endeavor,I didn’t know that short post would start such Shindig. Such is the internet and that’s fine. I will refrain from expressing my opinion as to why i’m excited when communicating that excitement.

Here’s hoping that the One Shot is super popular and it encourages the content creators to consider giving us more of the original show in some form. I would totally support a Patreon for that.

1 Like

Yes I read the start of your conversation it kinda got side tracked. no worries :smiley:

1 Like