itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Interested in a SWN 2E Game?

Hey everyone!

So with the announcement of the new RollPlay SWN game coming in March, I’ve decided to start putting together my own game! I would be the GM and the game would be played over Roll20, most likely using Discord voice chat (or something else depending on what people are comfortable with).

The reason I’m posting here is because I primarily wanted fans of Swan Song to participate. At the moment I am looking for 3 Players (I’ve already confirmed a slot for someone) so we’ll have 4 players total. No former roleplaying experience is required! And this goes without saying but I’m looking for open-minded individuals who love sci-fi.

Here’s a resume of games I’ve Game Mastered for my irl friends over the past 2+ years:

• Numenera
  • D&D 5E
  • Mouse Guard
  • Fate
  • Edge of the Empire
  • Masks
  • Shadowrun
  • The Sprawl

and of course…

• Stars Without Number 1E

Right now I have a sector built and am in the process of reviewing/memorizing the new rules so it might be a while before actual play. Please let me know if you’re interested / have questions!!!

I am interested, but it depends on the time and day. I have played the first edition but not the second.

Going to second Apepi’s comment about the time/days/timezones would be good information. Either way, I hope the game gets off the game #SWN2Hype

Apologies! For now I’ll say Fridays or Saturdays at 7:00pm (EST). I’m willing to adjust it up or down a few hours depending on player schedules. Actual start date is up in the air.

This sounds like something I would definitely be interested in. I would love to participate.

Awesome! I’ve posted the ad for the game on Roll20 so it should be up in an hour or so.

I think I found the listing, but sadly I can’t make the time (like 1 hour too early for me). So I’ll have to bow out.