Hello everyone, I made some stats about the rolls of Far Verona again. Due to the more complicated nature of the Genesys dice, it’s pretty difficult, to make nicely readable and informative graphs, but I tried anyways. I hope you like it and as always, let me know if you have any feedback/suggestions.
Average Dice Pools
Comparison between the average rolled results and the mathematically calculated average result
These graphs show how many triumphs, despairs, successes/failures and advantages/disadvantages each player has actually rolled on average and how many they should have statistically gotten.
Differences between actually rolled and calculated averages
This graph shows the differences between how many triumphs, despairs, successes/failures and advantages/disadvantages each player has gotten and how many they should have gotten. For example if a player has a 0.8 average rolled successes and a statistical average of 0.9 successes with their dice pool, their success rating is at -0.1.
- Nobody has rolled a despair yet, despite having rolled 35 red dice in total. That only has a 4.8% chance of happening.
- Autumn got exactly as many advantages as disadvantages (28).
- She also got way more disadvantages (28) than anyone else (second was Jasnah with 19).
- Haley instead got way more advantages (46) than anyone else and her advantage average is way higher than it should be (0,770 instead of 0.410)
Johnny’s average roll is better in any measurement than his calculated average:
He rolled more triumphs, less despairs, more successes and more advantages than he should have.
- Jasnah on the other hand rolled way worse than she should have (except triumphs/despairs). Her average successes (0.423) are only half of what they should be (0.846).
- The most triumphant roll was made by Autumn in episode 11 with 2 triumphs in a perception roll.
- The most successful rolls were made by Autumn (2x), Haley (2x), Jasnah and Adam with 4 successes
- The most advantageous rolls were made by Haley and Adam with 6 advantages
- The most unsuccessful roll was made by Autumn in episode 3 with 5 failures in a precognition roll
- The most stressful roll was made by Autumn in episode 11 with 4 disadvantages in a precognition roll