itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[FAR VERONA // E21 // Q&A] Nothing Lasts Forever

Will we find you acting on your best behavior?

1 Like

Forwards Fornicators - Flying Fornicators - Forever Fornicators!

Great episode! While I can’t wait for them to go to their next target planet (or system), it’s really neat to see the inbetween on-ship dialogues.

Adam, do you think Mark’s heated speech about the Church on Berkman III might sway you to grant a boon to the UPC on that planet?

@Mark, do you think the now-Crusader will be shocked should the crew arrive on one of the core planets in the future, about all the nepotism, corruption and idiocy going on there?
And would the Crusader support a surprise Fornax Emperox, since the house was always pretty clearly against the big non-noble corporations?

1 Like

Getting a tiny mention of Psiball into the show was such a cool and fun way to add a bit of humanity to the Captain. I LOVE HER AHHHH <3

1 Like

BronzeGirl and I made very similar faces at even the joking suggestion of Nomi marrying Yancy.

We finally found it. The line that simply goes too far.

1 Like

Got I love to hate Yancy, well played Adam. He’s such a cunt.

Adam, as much as we love to hate the heinous ass Yancy is, I really like that you add humanizing elements to him with his childhood dreams of being a famous racer and such. Nice touch!

Also, I love seeing the show catch up to the events in the FacTurns. How does the players feel about those moments? Trepidation? Excitement? Absolute panic?

Good show! See you next time!

2 Likes

The way Adam had Nomi describe what she wore and used that as the correct answer to what should be worn in this situation reminded me of an awful world building idea a long time ago. You have your least tactical minded proficient player (or “dumbest” For the lack of a better term) play a wizard and because their character is a wizard with extremely high intelligence obviously their ideas are good ideas. So Like Adam did with Nomis wardrobe, whatever the wizards idea is, is a good idea in their world. It’s a horrible idea but I really want to do it sometime and see how it shapes in the simplest things in the world.

1 Like

I love all of Gabriel’s and Booker’s interactions in this episode. They just feel like old retired veteran friends just shooting the breeze. I especially love how Mark has been playing Gabriel so he has extremely strong convictions and is a literal killer, but also really cares about his friends’ wellbeing and interests. I could gush about him for hours but for now this is suffice. Amazing episode, everyone!

1 Like

Week 21 roll results and statistics:

Nomi Qa’a (AnneMunition):

Roll 1
  • Skill: Notice
  • Attribute: Wisdom
  • Result: 5
  • Difficulty: 7
  • Outcome: Fail
Roll 2
  • Skill: Connect
  • Attribute: Charisma
  • Result: 9
  • Outcome: Success
Roll 3
  • Skill: Talk
  • Result: 12

Emira Kiran Kaur (ThatBronzeGirl):

Roll 1
  • Skill: Connect+1
  • Result: 8
Roll 2
  • Skill: Save
  • Attribute: Mental
  • Result: 14
  • Difficulty: 12
Roll 3
  • Result: 10

Chaplain Valencio (Sherlock_Hulmes):

Roll 1
  • Result: 8
Roll 2
  • Attribute: Wisdom
  • Result: 7
Roll 3
  • Result: 4
Roll 4
  • Result: 7
Roll 5
  • Result: 4

Booker Greaves (GassyMexican):

Roll 1
  • Attribute: Intelligence
  • Result: 9

Average skill results
  • Nomi Qa’a: 8.667
  • Emira Kiran Kaur: 9.000
  • Chaplain Valencio: 6.000
  • Booker Greaves: 9.000

1 Like

Did we just see the return of spy cat, space edition? Because I really want this to be the return of spy cat.