itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[far verona // e01 q&a] welcome to acheron rho

Will the Gala scene from the discord be incorporated into the main series?

:itmejp10:

1 Like

The game is designed to be more lethal. Melee weapons have shock damage to harm unarmored people and sci-fi weapons are super deadly. On the plus side, you reroll all your hp each level and you’re always guaranteed 1 more hit point so that’ll help. You don’t get xp for killing things like in D&D so avoiding combat is often better here. I look forward to seeing how they deal with this!

Also there’s a free version of the rules on drivethrurpg if you wanna peruse them

2 Likes

Max is a smart player and has played with Adam DMing before, he’s keeping an eye out for the rug getting pulled out from under his feet.

1 Like

yeah! his name is Sergeant Crux Holtzmann Yitzhak

Do the Roll20 logs still exist?

1 Like

You are the best Dalon :heart_eyes:

I love Far Verona already, and can’t wait for next week as well as (eventually) my Guild merch! :pushpin:

1 Like

If only I had enough free time :itmejps:

Already hyped the first episode at Twitter but have to say something here too. It was really good! Promising start that tells what show is about. Team dynamic was interesting, can’t wait to see how it develops during the coming weeks. I have not watched anything by Mark or Bronze but now I probably need to… So thanks for that too!

Now, my only wish is that you do two episodes per week so we don’t need to wait a week for next episode. :adamwizard: :itmejp10:

1 Like

So when is the “My Verona” opening theme?

just finished the vod, the decision of the cast to go crux seems to have swung us in a very bladerunner direction, which is cool.

Thought the whole thing was great, we got a bit of spotlight on everyone (a bit less on Jaycen I guess) and I already feel like the characters are established, in contrast with some shows, both rollplay and not, where it’s taken a while to feel like that for me personally. And that cliffhanger GOD DAMN

Super hype for next week!

Adams rolls V. Cast rolls?

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering how was obtained the original footage handed down to Officer Greaves?
As far as I understood the surveillance camera that captured it belongs to PRISM who was leasing it to House Eridanus (or keeping it on hold) at the time of the recording, which was why the team had to go through “red-tape” to access the rest of the information. But since Greaves had a copy to begin with I believe that means that at least the original footage and maybe more leaked from House Eridanus or PRISM itself (or an infiltrated third party?) and made its way to the Crux chain of command. But I’m also not sure since the producer the team met didn’t seem alarmed.
English is not my native language but I hope I make sense. :zipper_mouth_face:

This isn’t something that was made clear during the game! It’s possible that it’s from a different source, and not one PRISM owns?

Confidential informants! Conscientious citizen with a video camera! Wandering Scryer with a tarot deck and a crystal ball! Wait a minute…