itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[E43 Q&A] Only Evil People Beckon

almost got 'em
next time, gadget…

15 Likes

CHAT, BEHAVE! DON’T SPOIL THE HEADSET OFF TALK FOR DAN, GASSY AND JP!

Oh. My. God. Awesome episode! So good! Adam, I’ve seen the GM prep… that encounter roll was :itmejp10:

9 Likes

god adam that ending [spoiler] i cant wait to see what you do with the new vampire[/spoiler]. Man adam i love it when you GM I cant wait to see what happens next.

5 Likes

We’re going down, down, down, to Mephisto’s cafe.

1 Like

Is the Anne thing that was discussed during the headset-off-time gonna happen no matter what, or do Berg and co. still have a chance to do something about it if they hurry the fuck up?

2 Likes

So the 0 in that table really was that option? Wow!

Hopefully you can reuse a lot of your prep otherwise. Great show as always, no idea where its going and its GREAT! haha.

2 Likes

I don’t know what it is Adam, but I swear that Roll20 is somehow linked with you to have the most absurd things happen. If I didn’t know any better, I would swear that you had to do a deal with the Mara to have that line up like it did. :imp:

On a less flippant note, as always great show. As much as I watch you perform your craft, I am always amazed at how effortless you make it look as you weave the narratives with the cast. I know that you have put tremendous effort into making it look this easy, but it is a sight to behold. It is truly a pleasure to watch, and I can’t wait to see what happens next.

2 Likes

That random encounter roll LUL

Is this the party starting to revert to season one cautiousness? Slight sign of trouble and they noped out :itmejplol: I expect it to end just as well for the world again if so!

Really fun show, although if we don’t get to see the rest of the prep I’m going to be real disappointed.

1 Like

They would’ve got rolled over, thats why the cautiousness is there. Because in this world most encounter involve multiple downs.

Much like the party, this episode was …

I hope that, when we are done with this arc and we (sadly) have to say goodbye to Anne and her character, someone makes a reaction compilation because they are… mhm golden.

3 Likes

When it’s just the three of them next time it would be cool with a side quest to get Enoch a magical weapon.

1 Like

I have no idea what it is but it does seem like I have an alternate reality field around me sometimes, doesn’t it?

Thanks for watching and for saying such nice things u r the best. <3

1 Like

That ending … yowza!

The party might not remember, but the thing they were supposed to kill (wolf druid guy) that was cursed with immortality told them that the key to breaking his curse of immortality was in the house. So that’s a reason to go back there I guess.

It would be kind of funny if the party just reported everything to the guards and then just went on a mini quest to get better weapons and what not until Berg gets another vision or something.

Also the fountain reminds me of Brahman.

3 Likes

“We Gotta Get Out Of This Place”

In this dirty old part of the city
Where the sun refuse to shine
People tell me there ain’t no use in trying
Now my girl you’re so young and pretty
And one thing I know is true
You’ll be dead before your time is due
I know…

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/animals/wegottagetoutofthisplace.html

@AdamKoebel @AnneMunition found the first part if this song oddly fitting.

I’m trying to work out how to phrase ‘I forgot this show was so good’ as a Q.

2 Likes

TFW you roll a crazy random encounter but gotta keep your GM poker face http://i.imgur.com/7UwtPCb.gifv

8 Likes

ahahahah SUBTLE adam, real subtle

5 Likes

Magical hand crossbows are a remarkable rarity. This would be a significant undertaking!