itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[E40 Q&A] Spirit of Wolf

Dark in the city night is a wire
Steam in the subway earth is afire

7 Likes

Happy little lumpkins.

3 Likes

Boss battles are always fun, good job everyone, When if I may ask did you decide it was an immortal

1 Like

I drew some stuff

7 Likes

So [spoiler]With the rulers of the City of Brass being immortals, do you think they go through the same hell of death and rebirth as that weretiger thing?[/spoiler]

1 Like

Essentially right away - I think if they explore the House of the Falcon they’ll learn more about what the hell is going on here…

4 Likes

Awesome episode yet again, my question for this week is probably to be expected, the crystalline formation around Berg’s astral form wich we saw during Ramus ritual is the “elven”/necrotic magic affecting him?

Really happy to see the story progressing as its going, and as always thank you Adam & cast for putting on such an amazing show!

[spoiler]Definitely not, it’s a whole other thing. There are loads of ways to become immortal, which flavours the exact nature of that biz.[/spoiler]

1 Like

I think that’s a fair assumption, yep!

1 Like

too good, lief, as always.

1 Like

I’m always striving to learn new things and find out new stuff in this world, but there is little that makes me as anxious to know more, that gives me the feeling of I NEED TO KNOW IT NOW, RIGHT NOW as the lore of Court of Swords.
I love the setting, the players, the show.

Just because I semi-missed it, how much exp did they get this episode and how close are they to leveling up? Should be quite a bit still, yea?

Also Adam/Anne, does Ziva have an idea of what’s in the magic vault or is it just “super valuable stuff and riches n shit”?

Its been so long, Is Bergs lifesteal any attack he makes or is it just melee?

It was 3000 this episode! Berg is lvl 6, there’s still about that much before Ramus / Enoch hit 6.

1 Like

Just melee! Gotta make the kill with your own two hands.

2 Likes

@AdamKoebel Does Bergs necrotic damage come off of him or The apology of Emperor Feing? I’m wondering if berg use’s his javelins or his War pick does he get the necrotic damage and regen?

Always him, and only melee attacks.

3 Likes

Cool! Thanks for answering and great job at those descriptions!

Thanks. The XP numbers for each level are just standard, right?

So actual touch , not chill touch

u got it, dudebrofriend

1 Like