12 Likes

#SavingPrivateChuckles

4 Likes

:itmejps: 7
The hero we need

2 Likes

I can’t get over this gif

12 Likes

works surprisingly well with the outro music that’s playing right now.

1 Like

So how did it feel to command a huge raging marbel elephant? @AdamKoebel

1 Like

o u know p good man i liek elephants

3 Likes

Elephants or Reef sharks though?

2 Likes

I can see Chuckles becoming the Myth of this campaign…

1 Like

@AdamKoebel so good to see CoS again, great Ep thanks guys can’t wait to see more

1 Like

oh god no don’t make me choose.

2 Likes

I’m so glad to see CoS back. I’ve missed this group & campaign so much.

Paralysis by analysis anyone? Even though it had a slow start this episode had some really funny parts like the hoove kill. Good stuff.

2 Likes

I feel like this episode should have been Operation Chuckles Drop, with Danny Glover cast as Jubilant Gale. And then next episode can be Saving Private Chuckles with Tom Hanks cast as Berg or Azrael.

1 Like

So happy CoS is back! Between the owl, the mirroshades quality plans, and Chuckles I was laughing the entire time.

Love, and respect to the entire crew :heart:

5 Likes

If they only have to deal with stuff that’s been revealed at the start of next week, I’d say there’s a pretty good chance they’re gonna be able to save Chuckles. But past that, I’m a little bit nervous at the prospect of hobgoblins being revealed as a thing for this arc.

Seeing the level of :adamgm: that CoS usually has to contend with, it would be goddamn horrifying to see what Adam could do with a couple Iron Shadows…

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure what worries me more? The fact that Chuckles might be lost forever or the thought that Berg might end up turning and killing everyone if that Necrotic corruption thingy takes over.

2 Likes

Just got around to watching the VoD of E29 and man after the over 1 month break combined with a LOOONG intro and then another 2 hours of doing nothing my interest in CoS (which was super high after the E28) has dwindled considerably.

I also really didn’t like the Baldur poison discussions. I mean Dan is Paladin and having his familiar suicide on purpose along with potentially poisoning lethal innocents (presumably workers/servants) has to have some consequences as they are pretty damn evil things. Even so it was glossed over like this is no biggie, you know Paladins FORCE their companions to commit suicide and mass murder innocents all the time since its you know, all for the greater good. So at this point should we just assume Dan is pretty fucking evil, though lawful? I mean can you even call his actions with the familiar lawful? Sounds closer to chaotic evil.

Honestly? I could call it Lawful Neutral. Dan is operating on the basis the Red Scarlet Banner Company is willfully committing evil by harvesting and creating the drugs that they are. Thus the people in the trade town are all accomplices who work for the RSBC. But regardless of how evil or uncaring, he is operating by a code of “right and wrong” and that code says all who are against the Fountain must be punished. Since there is no “bible” or “Hammurabi’s Code”, that leaves it up to Dan’s interpretation based on what his people believe to be right and wrong.

At best, I’d say Lawful Neutral. At worst, Lawful Evil.

But, CoS doesn’t use the normal alignment system so it’s all kinda eh.

It’ll be there after they’re done. Probably.