itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[E10 Q&A] More Than a Feeling

I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

11 Likes

Boston is the soothing sound of driving to a manual labor job early in the morning. Excellent references all around this week.

Such a worthy 10th.

Amazing work all, i keep saying best episode just about every episode. But this episode is by far the best episode. Tense stuff, awesome feels, and an epic quest all completed in just 4 hours.
Kudos!

Question for Adam: Did you plan out for a failure state on this mission? Like what would happen if Jesse failed and the army won? Or did you just wing it?

3 Likes

Big up to Qin’s sister repping anarchistic relationships

2 Likes

Holy moly what an episode. It’s gonna be interesting to see if/when the rebirth of the Slyn has any reverberations throughout the galaxy.

1 Like

And now we add the Empress to the ever growing list of enemies this group has made. :itmejpfml:

Overall, this was a great episode (as always). Don’t know about anyone else but the moment I heard “Eugenie in a Bottle”, Christina Aguilera immediately popped in my head.

2 Likes

What an episode. This show keeps getting better and better! I can’t believe how fast 4 hours fly by. Can’t wait till next week!

I’m imagine the future lizard society transitions into having emotion locations instead of jar. So when you are angry you bottle it up and then release that anger in the Anger Square. Where more angry lizardmen are screaming and fighting angrily. Even towns named after emotions, Sob ville, That-Feeling-When-You-See-Someone-You-Like-But-Are-Happy-With-Someone-Else Town. I mean not all can be great names…

Either Qin holding Qinba, or his sister and Rex’s spawn

sad eugene

that’s my fetish

everything the feeling touches

16 Likes

I try not to have “plans” for episodes, more just like, seeing where the dice fall, you know?

2 Likes

I’m really pleased with the way the system has been shaking out. I tried Fate with some buddies, and it didn’t feel like the aspects and compels allowed for anything but chaos. Still definitely chaotic, but Nebula Jazz definitely has proven the value of Fate to me as the game allows for such fluid play as the players gain mastery.

But I HAVE to know: What happened to Dave the human!?!

3 Likes

playing with his gameboy : P

2 Likes

I hope Crex Teethman becomes a thing… Just saying.

aww, I checked and gameboy wasn’t until 1989 so I guess it’s a tiger handheld

4 Likes

That makes it so much better. I can’t believe the amount of raw potential that’s been tapped here.

I like how Game Boys and Elton John’s music from the Lion King are so timeless that they survived the destruction of Earth and the fact they were never made lol.

And I mean that in a good way and not as a criticism.

Pretty awesome episode.