itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Court of Swords music on Bandcamp - Wild Lands

Hey everyone, hope you’re all good.

Im posting to let people know that i have put a 10 track album up on bandcamp of the inspired Court of Swords songs so far.
If you are interested you can now download the tracks, it’s pay what you want so you can download it for free, support is welcomed and appreciated but not required.

Anyway hope you guys and the Rollplay community enjoy it, I would also like to give a special thanks to @itmeJP, @AdamKoebel, DansGaming and Gassymexican plus guests for giving me the inspiration to make these songs and for sharing them.

15 Likes

Thx you for sharing your amazing talent with the rest of us Rollplay fans. Blows my mind what you and others create for my favorit rollplay show.

1 Like

Ah yessss. Next step is to get it on Spotify so I liven up my commute. :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol i wouldn’t even know where to start to get it on there… i’ll have to have a look

Damn man. Yet again you’ve knocked it out of the park! Thank you for sharing :itmejpbro:

2 Likes

I have been waiting for this :itmejp10: thank you for putting together an album.

Soon! I have found a way in :smiley:

2 Likes