itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E86 // Q&A] Ape Escapades

That ending, though! Wow!

@AdamKoebel @itmeJP - Were you guys planning this from the very beginning or did one of you bring it up in a secret chat during the show? That was about as flawless of an execution as we could have hoped! Ended the show on the perfect note!

What a neat little twist, though! Hopefully we get to see more of this kind of thing in the future. This kind of stuff really separates RollPlay from the rest!

I can’t wait to see how Zeke handles this change in direction for Kalimat. The next episode can’t come soon enough! :smiley:

1 Like

Why do I have to justify my rulings at all?

7 Likes

You have already established these rules to your players and we already know that Court of Swords is not a D&D module from WotC. So I am at least of the opinion that if the homebrew doc exists and the players have access to it, then DM did their work. I am one who likes to listen to the game, not backseat DM and having the homebrew doc readily advertised would encourage me to nitpick the players on homebrew rules which no one wants.

That said, I do love these homebrew rules and use them in my own campaigns. Thanks Adam! :smiley:

1 Like