itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E56 Q&A] The Seclusium and Her Custodian

Here’s the only “official” artwork we have: https://teespring.com/RP_Dino?tsmac=store&tsmic=rollplay#pid=568&cid=102304&sid=front It’s effectively a mace.

However, Rollplay doesn’t necessarily have an absolute unified vision on the aesthetic considering how the players involved imagine things differently, which is okay from a creative perspective. A lot of people envision it as something European in form with Asian influences due to the literal D&D classification (I believe the portrait they used to use for his character token had that design), I remember it once being described as something of a large mace (which seems to have inspired the poster art), and above Adam says he thinks of it like fantastical testubo.

Just caught up on the show. Been really enjoying this story arc!

Just so you know, there is a setting in the 5e OGL character sheet that can automate advantage on Berg’s initiative rolls. It is found under the gear setting, called initiative style. Changing it from normal to advantage will automatically roll twice and use the highest result (Picture)

1 Like

They’re aware, when it was first released Adam asked them which they prefer and they said they wanted to keep it as is.

I thought that was for every roll not just initiative?

Yep I’m an idiot, I read that wrong. That’s a good tip then.