itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E56 Q&A] The Seclusium and Her Custodian

Xeridas bids you welcome!

11 Likes

Drink the water he said, it’ll be fine he said.

5 Likes

Love every min of this show, every week it just gets better!

1 Like

For some reason this episode made me think of a certain saying Adam keeps bringing up.
“The least interesting thing I could do to Berg is kill him. I want to make him suffer”. :itmejpgmleft::itmejpgmlol::itmejpgmright:

6 Likes

I swear to the pantry god, Adam, if you’ve permanently taken Apology away from us I will riot. Really hoping he just needs to re-attune. Honestly though, this was such a good session, and yet it somehow seems that next week might be even better! Hoping the party can finally resolve at least some of their countless problems, or at least get some answers to their questions.

2 Likes

My man Berg really needs something to go his way soon. A little light in the darkness to provide a bit more contrast to him just getting destroyed his entire life would be interesting to see.

The change to a far more RP centered show has been incredible. This episode flew by.

1 Like

As they were talking about drinking the fountain water, I was shouting in chat things like "this will purge all the necromantic energies from Bergs systems. :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t know that the hammer was attuned to him, ohh well, either he will find another, better weapon or he will have to find that connection again as a sidequest… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

do you just drink from whatever fountain you find lying around?!

4 Likes

Using the story of the group of adventurers going into the domain of uthrix as a fictional writing essay cuz i kinda meed to turn it in, technically today :frowning: all good? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Xeridas or Flaming Grenade Goat which is the G.O.A.T

Man I so hope they just spill out about Berg’s passenger to Utrix. I am certain he would be interesting in it enough to take it out of Berg for better study it.

Things that happend this episode:
Went to bed inside a magic hut.
Bullshited some giant demon frogmen.
Got yelled at by reality bending monks.
Saw a cool fountain.
Drank from the cool fountain.
Met a Ki-rin.
Had dinner.
Went to sleep.

Oh and Berg lost his conection to his magic hammer.

3 Likes

You don’t even know where that fountain has been!
And yes, if I see a magically significant legendary fountain, I would drink from it.

2 Likes

Heck yeah! Fan fiction is fan art too!

1 Like

okay that’s fair

4 Likes

Though, I tend to play neutral good or true neutral when I play so I usually don’t have anything to fear from magical ‘nice god’ fountains. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Damn but I do love Planescape.

[spoiler]So we’ve got Utrix helping the Githzerai and Innana helping the Githyanki, though to what end I have no idea.[/spoiler]

What I’m mostly curious about is just how big an impact all this is going to have over the world of the Court of Swords, a world that doesn’t seem to worry itself overmuch with the doings of the Outer Planes. Also, what exactly happened to Berg when he drank from the fountain (other than dying)? He lost the connection to his weapon and it seems as though the Apology of Emperor Fei lost its power as well. What about Berg’s mysterious passenger? Is he still there or did drinking from the fountain cleanse that as well? So many questions! Absolutely fantastic episode!

2 Likes

I think Berg had that reaction because of his passenger and i too think the Apology of Emperor Fei is non Magic now

Ah yes, the legendary Fountain of Syphilis, I must drink from it!

one thing about the world of court of swords vis-a-vis the planes is that it’s very intentionally separated from the cosmos - only some very small individual folks (like the sahir) have managed to break the barrier.

at least for now. we’ll see what the farang have to say…

3 Likes