itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E54 Q&A] Big Berg, Baby

It looks like there is trouble with the Rollplay merch store, which would be why the link isn’t working I’d assume.

1 Like

My favourite part of the entire 4+ hours this week was Adam trying to not react to JP speculating about what was happening in that vision in the patreon video

It’s all really cool though, I love this arc so much

Berg also knows Dwarven thanks to Emperor Fei. Does this mean he is more literate in Dwarven than in Common now?

I really enjoy the new season, and I’d love it if Zeke were a permanent cast member. He really shines in your world Adam.

Also, how cool would it be if the deathwisps in the seclusium are remnants of a big fight between Utrix and the Necromancer King? Utrix conjured the wisps to highlight (and possibly drain the necromantic energy of) the dead and decaying skeleton/zombie armies laying siege on his seclusium? The Court of Swords world is such an intriguing place one cannot help but try to imagine what’s in there.

1 Like

Ah, so trusting of a Bureaucrat to do what’s “right?”

You are also inviting the guards to take another look at the forgeged document. The new city watch guards, what ever they are called, will want to look at all the evidence as part of their investigation with no guaranty of a good outcome.

Just a thought on this note of Zeke staying.

What if only rotating charaters that die?

I know that Dan and Max haven’t had to worry about this but it does and weight and consequence to dying.

As I said just a thought.