itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E142 // Q&A] Bushra and the Captain's Camp

so everything is fine, right?

7 Likes

Vagon suggested that perhaps Ramus could channel Agni. Is this actually something that could happen? Will we get to bask in the glory that is Flamus Krill?

1 Like

Everything is most certainly not fine, something strange is going on and I can’t wait to find out what’s really going on with this indoctrinated cadre.

1 Like

It’d be something different, but Ramus can attempt to commune with the Gods, right? Like Vani is a special thing, her power comes from being possessed. Ramus’ prayers get directed to the Gods, so I think he could try a ritual or something, yeah!

2 Likes

That would be awesome if Ramus could channel Agni, especially given his connection to her, he bears the scar of her hand print after all. Though even if Ramus is able to talk to Agni through a fire it would likely help.

Yeah it’d be less channeling and more like traditional cleric-type-stuff but it’s absolutely within the realm of possibility.

1 Like

Now that the Hammer of Heaven has been destroyed, does that make it impossible for Berg to complete the set bonus?

2 Likes

Hey @AdamKoebel care to answer me few questions?
What type of Aspect of fire is Novum because if I recall he was a Forger himself since he crafted armor and weapons for the Rock Gnome Kingdom?
If every aspect of fire is taken away by the children of Imix does that mean that Imix is just an empty emotionless shell?
Correct me if I am wrong but I am guessing Agni, Bahath and Vagon don’t get along so much?
Is Bushra some type of Giant breed that can turn into a stone statue like that?
Was that the reason she was exiled?

I wondered about this too but someone in chat told me that Adam has some ideas about what could happen if Berg does find the third piece of Fei’s raiment.

2 Likes

That’s a secret! He’s not a Forge aspect, there’s only one and her name is Agni!

Possessing a vessel doesn’t deplete Imix in any way. They’re gods, after all!

No family is devoid of drama, right?

She’s a “broken” Frost Giant, whose blood is impure in some way. Her abilities (regeneration, turning to stone) are definitely a part of that “bad blood”

Yeah! She’s a mutant, and shouldn’t be allowed to carry that mutant blood through generations.

4 Likes

Great episode as always. Way back around episode 50 you guys did the two shot about a cadre of soldiers behind enemy lines and surprisingly they actually survived. I believe at the time you said whether they survived or died would have some sort of effect on the court of swords.

Any chance some of those characters are in this camp?

And just generally but pertaining to the same question, how do you personally feel about rollplaying someone else’s character as an npc? Is is something you are fine with once you know the pc version is done with? Or would you prefer to say those characters (if they are in this camp) would just be in the background and never really shown “on screen”?

2 Likes

Sooooo what I’m hearing is Bushra-Xmen One Shot in the future?

Question for Adam. We joke about St. Doug but how does that work mechanically?
Is he a level 1 Paladin of Harmony? Could he use Lay on Hands?

1 Like

Not that I expect they’d oblige him, but could Berg ask heaven for another hammer?

Week 142 roll results and statistics:

Ramus Krill (DansGaming):
Roll 1
  • type: Skill check
  • Skill: Deception
  • Roll: 17
  • Modifier: -1
  • Result: 16
  • Advantage: +
Roll 2
  • type: Skill check
  • Skill: History