itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E134 // Q&A] Harmony is Just An Idea

HOW DO YOU GROW FOOD

6 Likes

I said this in Adam’s chat, but there was a nice parallel between Bahath in the final scene and Berg when Ten Pillars looked at him earlier in the episode, realizing he seemed more human. Great stuff!

2 Likes

Awwe, heck thank you for noticing!

1 Like

Here’s my theme song for this episode:

YOU GET TO BURNING

1 Like

Hey @AdamKoebel I need to ask some more questions so mind if you clarify?
Is Bahath a Demi God?
Are there any more elemental dragons of his caliber?
It weirdly reminds me of a Web Comic called 4 Cut Hero where Gods are a thing then come the Lord Ranked Dragons, Lower Dragons, Elemental Lords (Lower Dragons and Elemental Lords vary from time to time there), then humanoids. Did I nail the order?
Are there more Primordial Lords? I thought Vana was swallowed by the River Goddess and the Mountain God Exploded?
Where do the other Primordial Lords fall in elemental aspect wise?

1 Like

Bahath reminded me of heaven when says they will burn everything, even their followers. Sounds like heaven trying to get people in the fountain, delaying those who are very worshipped until they get them all.

1 Like

One of my all-time favorite shows, and a great song.

1 Like

Don’t really have Q’s for this Q&A, so just a compliment, amazing session! So much stuff happened!

Berg and Ramus talking about loss.
Berg and Vani exchanging heavenly hugs.
The reveal of Maharibs war crimes.
That tense “WTF do we do with Maharib and his axe” discussion.
The great Bahath encounter.

And im sure i forgot a whole bunch of other stuff (Because its 4am…) But its great to see alot of these impactful moments happen. Great job dming and RP’ing. Can’t wait for next week!

2 Likes

If Ramus wants to awaken the primordials of the water will we finally see the Court of Cups?

3 Likes

Yeah, sort of. All dragons exist between elemental and divine states.

Definitely. Dragons are a “common” form for the servants of the primordials.

There are, yeah! Most of the other high-level Primordials are still sleeping, or became part of Heaven’s Bureaucracy, but there are others out there.

I think obviously that the Primordial of Earth, Sky, Wood and Sea are all super powerful.

1 Like

Dan’s on fire lately.

I’m sorry, I’ll go.

4 Likes

Noticing the use of “wood” there - a reference to the Taoist elements? Though they also have gold/metal as one instead of air.

Taoism has five elements (an un-heavenly number in The World). As Harmony seeks to bring balance, it would be incorporating the Void back into the standard fold, bringing the number of elements to five, and harmony definitely plays with that style of philosophy, what with the yin yang and all!

1 Like