itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORD // E126 // Q&A] Creedence Krillwater Revival

such RP this episode!

4 Likes

So Adam question is Zeke playing a custom class designed by you or something else?

Ten Pillars of Gold is an Expert, using the UA for sidekicks!

2 Likes

Will the party have to actively travel to Ramus’s new land? Or could time be skipped a little so they can set up their stronghold? Really nice establishing work.

If the players, got back the moment they left. If someone every got into the void and found yotta’s jug, and got back, would the jug follow the person or leave at its own point and effectivly come back to where the Pc are at this point?

If, in a massive amount of years, someone finds the wicked edge of the void, would that weapon open up the ability to class into something like pact of the balde warlock?

Do you think you allow zeke to take an official class to get an archtype (Subclass) if ten pillars stays for a long enough time cuz i feel like experts in the long term might be weak without the subclass abilities.

Hey @AdamKoebel I got to ask these questions because I am confused and I think you can answer them so would you be so kind to do so?
So only few minutes passed while they were in the Void?
Are the angelic gate guardians of that world they came back dead permanently or does that correspond with the Void and they will come back?
Bahath has a soul inside it or something? If so then why doesn’t the party just use that for Unnamed?
What’s the next item of Emperor Fei’s arsenal of weapons/items?

We’ll see - I don’t think I want to do the whole journey but I also don’t think that Grave Dirt is ready to let them just leave.

1 Like

Seems like it!

She’ll be reformed in Heaven and probably demoted.

It’s not a Soul in the way you’re thinking of one.

I can’t say, it’s a surprise!

Maybe, if Zeke wanted to play Ten Pillars for a while!

She did task them with killing Captain Southern Wind of the Court of Swords in episode 103 (the same episode Berg met his Gong Gang).

Awesome episode! Always a bit weird going into new arcs, I’m curious if there will be something like the 2 different arcs approach again? Not certain how long the whole “Goliath Walkabout” will last. Though the cuts between are always cool.

Also, also - that scene with “Bahath”!!! It referenced other dragons! Didn’t see that thread coming around so soon. Super intrigued to see the relation between them and the primordials and the role the giants played in it all. That stuff is :adamwizard: ! Almost suprised Zeke didn’t have like a “o NOW they come up.” comment :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s RIGHT thank you, o historian.

Haha, you are welcome. I just have a file full of notes from making the new recap post.

One other question: is the written language in the Court of Coins Celestial?

I think it’s a deeply simplified descendent of Celestial.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet, but I imagine it being quite scary from gravedirt’s perspective.

These adventurers banished to the void, on purpose or not, return soon after, with more magic items and levels, significantly stronger.

The life of an NPC really.

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out some convoluted way for the party to dupe Ten Pillars’ soul into Unnamed’s body and sort of make a fusion of the two characters, basing it on how Amira/Maharib had a hybridized nature due to their juice/void/soul fuckery. It would be kind of cool to have Unnamed come back with knowledge of The World (so then Zeke doesn’t have to keep remembering that she doesn’t understand basic World concepts) and also Ten Pillars is sort of an information broker / diplomat type much like Broken Promises was, so that kind of fits together as well. There’s definitely something to it, if we look at recently established canon to the nature of being in CoS. Maybe bring her back as a rebuilt multiclass sorcerer/expert or something? Does this make sense @AdamKoebel or do you think it wouldn’t work outside of The Void?

1 Like

Week 126 roll results and statistics:

Ramus Krill (DansGaming):
Roll 1
  • type: Skill check
  • Skill: Intimidation
  • Roll: 19
  • Modifier: +5
  • Result: 24
  • Advantage: 0
Roll 2
  • type: Skill check