itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

CoS is back with the next guest *NEXT Week*! Anyone else excited for seans character?

Regardless if you watched the Patreon video or not, anyone else really excited to see sean play? I only have seen him play TTRPG briefly on R&D Dungeon World, and I enjoyed his sillyness thoroughly. His class/race combo is unique, and his stats incredibly slightly higher than average. Should be a good time!

2 Likes

Sean is starting next week, just JP, Gassy, and Dan tonight

2 Likes

:itmejps: nuuuuuuuuu.

That’s okay, still have missed me some CoS the past few weeks.

1 Like

Yeah, i watched the Patreon vid and am so excited! His character creation method was great. I think he’ll be a lot of fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m predicting now that Sean dies in the first episode. He’s such a juicy, nubile target for the Reaper (aka the GM of Doom).

4 Likes

Totally, Sean’s character WILL die… :thinking:

Or atleast get unconcious the first fight, the character will most likely only :itmejpded: IF JP/Dan lets him. Depends if they want him to reroll :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

“So you died, maybe try something else for next character…”

But to me, guest PC’s are more “expendable” :itmejpgmleft::itmejpgmlol::itmejpgmright:

Ehh I guess you are right. Its obvious that Sean is trying to shoot the shit mostly while being kinda random about it. Sure as hell funny to watch, just dunno if it really fits the tone of the campaign and the overall harshness of the universe.

Yeah, I thought about this aswell. I dont think that if his char goes down that Adam will just start to handwave things. If he isnt allowed to create a second one his guest appearance sure would be a short one.

Im super hyped! im just afraid that Sean will wake up after the first show and go “wtf happend there” Adam dos his magical dice rolling and the team is down to 3 ppl again :blush:

1 Like

I’m just super excited to see a caster roll out, I’m hoping he isn’t annialated too quickly but if it happens it happens. A sneeze will definitely hurt him though. It’ll be fun to see the interactions though.

I look forward to seeing every one of his dozen corpses, yes.

I’m probably stupid, “captain obvious”- but I think Geoff created his character with the intent that it would eventually die at some point due to his choice of “alter ego murder hobo while sleeping”.

That said, I believe there´s no limits or timeframes to the characters of the guests, it´s just a pain in the ass for Adam to introduce new characters, storywise, all the time. I think it was just Geoff’s way of approaching -Guest for 5(?)weeks. A character which he would enjoy but could let go since he doesn´t know if he´ll be able to guest another time.

1 Like

I’m so hyped for tonights Episode! Day9 has been one of my favourites for so long, and even tho I watched the Patreon of the creation and his approach was a bit too silly, I think he’ll be an amazing guest.

1 Like