itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

CoS Characters New Style Gallery

I didnt really expect to make a series of these, so please forgive me for reposting the Berg’s art.
Thanks to everyone that liked the previous post, i found some new inspiration from your likes and messages.

I based these fanart on the previous illustrations i made for the characters.
I hope they resemble how the characters are imagined by the audience and the players ^^

I can’t wait to know the new JP’s and Zeke’s characters so i can create more! <3 <3

I will keep updating this post for future creations. ;D

28 Likes

These are so fantastic! I love the stained glass look and color scheme. Thanks for sharing @Voidwalker91 :itmejpheart:

1 Like

They would make pretty awesome tokens too!

4 Likes

These are great! As much as I love all the fan art on this site it’s awesome to see some that uses more vibrant colours.
:itmejp10:

1 Like

Amazing work! They’d make cool tokens :smiley:

1 Like

Finally found energy and inspiration to do another Fanart for this Gallery.

I just uploaded the image in the first post to keep the topic clean and not spammy looking <3 <3

Thanks everyone for the support! ^^

1 Like

Hurrah, thanks for continuing the series!

1 Like

Hey! Would you be able to send me the Kalimat one as just the circle and a transparent png? We’d love to use it as the token for Kalimat in the show.

8 Likes

Can’t wait to see one for JPs character (I’d spell it, but I don’t wanna butcher it) assuming you do one of course

1 Like

That would be an honour! Thank you! :smile:

This is the full size image. (The deformation is just in the post: that is actualy a link to the original image)
If you need anything else, ask me anytime! :wink:

7 Likes

Sali is in the works, i just need to find the part of the past sessions where JP describes him throughly ;D

1 Like

This was a difficult one. I’m kind of in a low tide for my inspiration and working rhythm but it’s still fun making this kind of fanart ^^ And i really wanted to finish the series, so there you go! <3 <3
Imgur

4 Likes

these are so gooooooooood

can i get a copy of the berg and ramus ones in token form plz?

2 Likes

These are SOOOO dope!

3 Likes

SO GUUUUD =D

1 Like

Such amazing work. To me thies should all be posters on the rollplay store. Either as all 4 pictures in one poster or one poster pr picture! TAKE MY MONEY JP! GET IT DONE!

1 Like

Wow, just wow! Absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

:flushed: Thank you so much!!
It’s so cool for you to use these! :persevere:

Here are the links to the tokens

Berg: https://imgur.com/ajTxaeR

Ramus: https://imgur.com/8ErT7Ba

2 Likes

As I said in my first post from “December 17th, 2017” such amazing work… This should be made into some kind of poster! This art deserves to be put on a wall in my apartment. So here we go… ofc the glass in Kalimag frame broke and I need to get the textet Berg version! but for now my computer room wall is even more epic than before!

4 Likes

Thank you very much! That’s really cool! <3 <3

1 Like