itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

CoS 28 mp3 for patreon not working?

All the others seem to work fine for me but I keep getting an error whenever I click the link for episode 28. Saw someone else post in the community section on patreon that he was having the same issue also.

Wasn’t sure where to post this or how to get in touch with someone about it so I figured I’d do it here.
Hope it’s okay!

I’ll look into it now. Sorry for the issues!

No problem man! I love the work you do and the Patreon is worth every penny for it! Thank you!

I just checked it out on the FTP. Everything played fine. It might be a caching issue?

I’m not sure. I just know I can access every other episode (as well as the other shows) just fine. It’s just 28 that I can’t get to.

Says “This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.” then shows an error with a tree of documents below it as it said.

I’ll download it and reupload it to see if that helps.

Alright I’ll check back in on it in a bit. Thanks for helping!

I’ll try and have a look in the morning to see if there is an error on the download system but suffering from a motherboard failure (waiting on MSI to warranty replace it) so running on a pile of crap ATM :-S